Saturday, October 10, 2026

NEW RELEASES, COVERS & MORE



At the Edge of Surrender by A.L. Jackson is $0.99 for a limited time!

Downloadtoday on Amazon!

A surprise single dad, small town romantic suspense…

I’m the last guy on the planet who should be a dad. My life is chaos. My sins written dark and deep.
So, imagine my surprise when my doorbell rings and I open it to find the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen standing on the other side.
And she’s holding the hand of a little girl who looks just like me.

Emery tells me her sister, the child’s mother, is dead.
I feel like dirt since she’s a woman I can hardly remember, and it’s no wonder Emery doesn’t trust that I’m worthy of caring for her niece.
But I can’t turn my back, and I insist on raising Maci.
So, we strike a deal—she’ll stay with me for one month to ensure the little girl is safe.

Emery tries to hate me for who I am, but neither of us can resist the attraction that blazes between us.
One brush of her hand, and she has me on my knees.
One kiss, and I’m falling fast.
Soon, we find ourselves tangled in my sheets.

But when it’s discovered her sister’s death wasn’t accidental, the secret life I’ve been living collides with the past Emery has tried to keep hidden.
And when the fiends come back to finish the job they started, I’m in a race against time to save the two people who I’ve come to love most…

What to Expect in At the Edge of Surrender:

Surprise Single Dad
Hate to Love
Roommates to Lovers
Morally Gray Hero
Ex-Motorcyle Club
Secret Society
Band of Brothers
Small Town Romance

Bossing My Holiday by J Saman is $0.99 for a limited time! 

Downloadtoday on Amazon!

Things not on my Christmas wish list? Fake dating my billionaire Scrooge of a boss, Tristan Ouest. 

But that's exactly what I'm doing and why I'm on a plane heading to Paris with him and my other boss, co-CEO Braxton Hicks.

According to Braxton, this is the perfect arrangement. I act as the doting girlfriend to get Tristan's matchmaking, old-money family off his back and he pays off the large debt I have from caring for my grandmother.

Except Braxton has other things in mind with this trip…like sharing me with Tristan.

And the things they want to do to me put them straight on the naughty list. 

I should say no to all of this. After all, I need my job and sleeping with both of my bosses is a recipe for disaster. Especially when things start to get messy and complicated.

But they don't just want me as a holiday treat. They want more.

Now they're bossing my holiday. And before I know it, I'm in way over my head--falling for my grumpy fake boyfriend and his sinful best friend.

Bossing My Holiday is a standalone holiday, fake relationship, forced proximity in Paris, spicy workplace MFM romance with a swoony why-choose style HEA! It's delicious holiday fun for anyone who likes being on Santa's naughty list—and for anyone who dreams of two men worshiping them at once.

 

The Last Goodbye by Laura Pavlov is now LIVE! 

Downloadtoday or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Audiobook Narrated by: @jasonclarkereads & @desireeketchum

The deluxe print edition features gorgeous interior artwork & sprayed edges.

A Small Town, Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance from USA Today and Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, Laura Pavlov.

Briar Sinclair is enemy number one.

She came to Blue Sky Bay with a multimillion-dollar plan and one goal: to buy my restaurant.

Too bad it’s not for sale.

She’s pulled every stunt in the book to get my attention, though I refuse to engage with a woman who came here to ruin my life—no matter how relentless she is.

Unfortunately, my restaurant is the last thing standing in the way of her powerful father’s approval.

She’s determined to convince me that this is a good idea.

We can agree to disagree.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the effort that she’s putting in.

One minute she’s arguing with me about real estate, the next she’s tripping outside my houseboat or falling asleep behind my restaurant after working herself to exhaustion.

Did I mention the fact that she’s insanely beautiful.

I should hate her for what she’s trying to do. Instead, I can’t stop noticing her pretty pink mouth or her sharp tongue.

The more we clash, the harder it becomes to remember that she’s the enemy.

Because somewhere between the arguments, late nights, and undeniable attraction—Briar Sinclair stopped feeling like the woman trying to destroy my future…and she started feeling like she belonged in it.

Savage Heart by Willow Aster is now LIVE!

Download today or read and listen for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Narrated by: @seanmastersaudio & @chloeryanreads

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Aster comes a heartfelt second-chance romance about a cowboy and a single mom wrangling their tragic past into hope for the future on a proud Wyoming ranch. 

A car accident on prom night changes everything for eighteen-year-old Maverick Harrington. In a flash, he loses two best friends: one who dies in the crash, the other who carries the blame. Finding hate easier than grief, Maverick’s heart slowly hardens. Now twelve years later, he runs Harrington Ranch, bearing the family name on his shoulders and wearing the past like a brand on his heart. 

Iris Sullivan didn’t have the sense to leave Ironwood, where loyalty is law. She’s raised her son in the same town that turned its back on her, surviving on stubborn resilience as a single mother. When a golden opportunity takes her back to Harrington Ranch, she comes face-to-face with the man who once said she was dead to him. But forced proximity has a way of weakening defenses. 

As old secrets and new sparks ignite, Maverick starts to see the woman behind the whispers—and the twelve-year-old boy whose legacy he can’t ignore.

 

The deluxe limited edition hardcover of Pen Pal by JT Geissinger is available now!

Purchase Link 

πŸ–Š Designed stenciled edges
πŸ–Š Full-color art on reverse of the dust jacket
πŸ–Š All-new full-color illustrated endpapers
πŸ–Š A foil case stamp
πŸ–Š First chapter of Pen Pal: Afterlife

 It all began with just one line.

“I’ll wait forever if I have to.”

The BookTok sensation PEN PAL is a high-octane, tautly written dark romance with an unforgettable twist that will leave readers gasping. Now with a brand new bonus chapter, this breathtaking romance about undeniable love from superstar J.T. Geissinger is not to be missed! 

The first letter arrived the day my husband was buried. It was postmarked from the state penitentiary, and contained a single sentence:

I’ll wait forever if I have to.

It was signed by Dante, a man I didn’t know.

Out of simple curiosity, I wrote back to ask him what exactly he was waiting for. His reply? 

You. 

I told the mystery man he had the wrong girl. He said he didn’t. I said we’d never met, but he said I was wrong. 

We went back and forth, exchanging letters every week that grew increasingly more intimate. Then one day, the letters stopped. When I found out why, it was already too late.

Dante was at my doorstep.

And nothing on earth could have prepared me for what happened next.

 

Free to Heal by Tracey Jerald is now LIVE!

Downloadtoday or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited

Can a villain be redeemed enough to fall in love?

Dr. Bryan Moser has made mistakes. A lot of them. Decades ago, he fell in love with one woman only to get engaged to her sister.

A disaster of his own making, particularly how it ended.

He stopped his self-destructive behavior and confronted his demons head on. Now, as Chief of Staff at Greenwich Hospital, he’s in charge of a dedicated cache of individuals.

But there’s still something missing. 

That is, until he meets Shelby Carlisle.

The first time they met, they acted on the instant spark between them. The second, he was giving the keynote at her twin children’s medical school graduation. The third time was when she landed in his ER.

From that moment on, their connection burns hot. That is, until he must confess to the kind of man he was, things he did that he’s been trying to repent for. When it’s time to tell her the truth, he’s terrified the person he was will scare off this sassy hotel owner.

What he learns is the one person who can heal him already started to. And she’s not going anywhere.

Tijan has revealed the gorgeous covers for The Goalie's Hitman!
Illustrator: Milena Rives Illustration, @_malineart

Purchase Link

Releasing November 17, 2026
Pre-order today!

Tanner Bennett isn’t the guy I’m supposed to want.

He’s my roommates’ boss.

He’s in business with my NHL teammate.

And he’s in the mafia… I think.

There are so many reasons not to indulge myself with him.

Except, I don’t think I can stay away.

He’s mysterious.

He’s dangerous.

He’s irritatingly sassy.

He’s also hot.

His touch sets me on fire and makes me feel alive.

I’m falling for a hitman who’ll burn the world down for me.

Literally.

Lisa Suzanne has revealed the gorgeous cover for Eggnog & End Zones!
Cover Designer: @qamberdesigns

 Releasing November 12, 2026
Pre-ordertoday! 

From Amazon Top Ten Bestselling Author Lisa Suzanne comes EGGNOG & END ZONES, a standalone holiday football romance featuring a fake relationship with her best friend’s ex, a golden retriever hero and his adorable dog, and a schoolteacher immune to his charms.

Of course the man who ruins my holiday side hustle is my best friend’s ex.

Clay Mack is a star wide receiver, a notorious playboy, and the last man I’d ever fall for. He sees me as nothing more than an uptight, wholesome schoolteacher. I see him as a charming heartbreaker who coasts through life on his good looks alone.

After he accidentally gets me fired, he offers me a new job as his holiday assistant. He needs help wrapping gifts, planning parties, and transforming his bachelor pad into a Christmas wonderland. Since I love everything about the holidays except eggnog, it’s an immediate yes from me.

And then he needs one more favor: pretend to be his girlfriend at his brother’s wedding two weeks before Christmas. 

It’s supposed to be fake. It’s just a paycheck. Except the more time I spend with Clay, the harder it is to ignore the man behind the reputation. The generous one, the thoughtful one, the one who decorates cookies for my students and loves his golden retriever almost as much as he loves football.

He isn’t the playboy I thought he was, but he’s still my best friend’s ex. He’s still completely off limits.

But the cozy little cottage we’re sharing for his brother’s wedding…

It only has one bed.

 

You'll Be the Death of Me by Crystal Kaswell is now LIVE!

Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

She wants him under her.

Six feet under her.

MI6 agent Matteo Locke is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend. After all, she's the total package. Soft curves, sharp wit, ability to kill with a paring knife. Sure, the assassin used him as a mark, but he’s over that and onto better things. Like putting her in handcuffs.

So when Jamie makes contact with a win/win offer, Matteo agrees. It's the perfect opportunity to get answers. About her bosses. Not whether or not she over loved him. (As if he cares).

Only Jamie isn't here to kiss and makeup. She's here to enjoy a few weeks by his side. Then kill him.

It should be easy. But Matteo isn't the lovestruck fool she left four years ago.

He knows exactly how dangerous this game is.

He wants her anyway.

Killing Eve meets Mr. and Mrs. Smith in this witty, thrilling cat and mouse romance.

A Script for Second Chances by Chayla Wolfberg is now LIVE!

 Download today!

Becca Freeman is desperate to find a new job. She's felt stuck in her current role as a television writer on a crime procedural, but a falling out with a former boss who badmouthed her to the rest of their industry has left her with no other options. Then her agent calls her with an offer to meet on a project that not only requested her specifically, but is also willing to give Becca the title bump she needs if she wants to create and run her own show one day.

The last thing Becca expects when she walks into the meeting is for it to be with Zach Matthias, her former best friend and current sworn enemy. Four years ago, Zach's career blew up when Becca's old boss cast him on a show that Becca helped to pitch. When her boss reneged a promise to promote Becca to writer, she begged Zach to intercede on her behalf. Instead, he chose his career over their friendship. Zach has spent the last four years hating himself for what he did to Becca, and resenting her for cutting him out of her life over one mistake. But it's a mistake he would do anything to make right. The show's renewal for a fifth season allowed Zach's agent's to nab him a coveted producer credit in negotiations. His one other condition? Bring back Becca Freeman. Becca knows that the only way to resurrect her writing career is to accept the job. But the more time they spend together, the harder it becomes to keep their distance.

Off the Post by Sierra Hill is now LIVE!

Download today!

What fans don’t know about Vikings’ goalie Soren ‘the Wolf’ Wolfenspiel is that he hides behind the mask of grumpy loner to protect himself from the pain of emotional connection.

That way, he won’t get hurt again.

But then he meets his teammate’s sister, Ali St. Francis.

Ali’s move to Vancouver to work for her brother’s foundation is her new lease on life. She wants to bury herself in her new job and forget about the mistakes of her past.

When she recruits her brother’s teammates to raise money using their celebrity status, she finds herself engaging the reluctant and enigmatic goalie to participate.

It doesn’t take long for Ali’s sunshine in a bottle to melt the icy veneer of the goalie.

But will their casual fling threaten to turn into something more and snare this lone wolf in his own net?

Author Sienna Cross & Ember St. Vincent has revealed the covers for Vicious Lord!
Cover Designer: @artsbyjuan

Releasing November 10, 2026

Preorder today

The next lord is coming soon... 

Author Lex Martin has revealed the covers for Chasing Shadows!
Cover Designer: @qamberdesigns
Photographer: @wanderaguiar_photography

Releasing December 3, 2026
Preorder today!

No kissing. No strings. No exceptions.

That's the plan to create the family I’ve always wanted on my own terms, no husband necessary.

I never expected the donor to be Isaiah Walker — the man who broke my heart twelve years ago and has been running from that wreckage ever since.

Our arrangement is simple. We do just enough to make a baby before we go our separate ways.

But Isaiah’s done running. And the more time we spend together, the harder it is to remember why I need to keep this single dad at arm’s length.

Between a corporate land grab threatening everything I’ve built, a secret that could tear Isaiah’s family apart, and feelings I thought were buried long ago, I’m starting to worry that a baby and a broken heart aren’t the only things on the line.

Chasing Shadows is a single dad, second chance, forced proximity romance that features a daredevil cowboy and a wildlife rescuer. If you enjoy found families, adorable pets, and small-town secrets, this one is for you!

Author Measha Stone has revealed the pre-order for Love At First Kill!
Cover Designer: @derangeddoctordesign

Releasing November 6, 2026
Preorder today!

She hired a fake date. She got a serial killer.

The last six months of second-grade teacher Morgan Hart's life have been brutal.

Her mother was murdered.

And her fiancΓ© left her for his mistress.

So is it any wonder she’s developed a mildly concerning obsession with survival-skills podcasts?

When Morgan needs a date for a ceremony honoring her mother, she hires one.

Knox Cellan is handsome, charming, and very good at making her ex regret coming within ten feet of her.

There’s just one problem.

He isn’t the man the escort service sent.

He’s a serial killer. But hey, nobody’s perfect.

As if life couldn't get any more complicated, a would-be intruder attacks her.

Morgan puts him on the floor, then Knox shows up to finish the job.

Who needs roses and chocolates when there's plastic sheeting, bleach, and serious second-date energy?

Soon they’re hiding bodies, hunting her mother’s killers, and discovering that revenge makes for surprisingly good foreplay.

Morgan isn’t afraid of Knox’s darkness, but Knox might destroy them both trying to save her from it.

Tropes:
Vigilante Serial Killer MMC
Fake Date
Mistaken Identity
Morally Gray Hero
Touch Her and Die
Good Girl × Killer
Murderously Protective Hero
Dark Romantic Comedy
Forced Proximity
Murder Mystery
Romance With a Body Count

Author A.C. Arthur has revealed the pre-order for Heart of Ruin!

Releasing November 27, 2026
Preorder today!

Her voice could open the gates of hell. Now it may be the only magick that can save the city.

By day, Asa Morgan’s a brilliant history professor at an esteemed HBCU. By night, she’s an introverted homebody who prefers comfort over chaos. But when a fight with her ex unleashes the magick she was taught to suppress, the truth she has spent her life outrunning finally claws its way to the surface.

Asa is the last banshee—heir to a voice that can summon the dead. And in one ruinous moment amidst the haunting beauty of New Orleans, that voice rips open the gates of hell.

Josiah King has never failed a mission. As the presider of the Black Ties, he is ordered to hunt down the dark caster operating on Blackmore Academy’s campus and eradicate them. Instead, he finds Asa—the woman whose voice halts his breath, threatens his oath and awakens a hunger far more dangerous than duty.

She’s the key to stopping the emerging darkness. She’s also the one bounty he can’t bring himself to kill.

Bound by fate and stalked by forces greedy for Asa’s power, she and Josiah must navigate forbidden magick, campus conspiracies, and a slow-burn connection neither can afford. Because if they fail, evil won’t only break through the gates of hell—it will burn the city down.

Perfect for fans of dark academia, Southern gothic atmosphere, forbidden magick and slow-burn romantasy.


CLAIM by Tia Louise is releasing October 29, 2026!

Austin Sinclair was always my forever. Even before our parents got married.

He was my handsome prince, my future husband, and my happily ever after from the day he arrived in our hometown with his mom, a scared preteen boy running from a bad dad. Those are the facts, and they don’t change just because our parents got married the year he left for college…

From the time I was a kid, football was my escape, my chance to be something better.

Coach Jack Bradford was my idol, the man who could open doors for me.

I never thought seriously about his daughter.

She was the little girl who rode me piggyback and told everyone I was her handsome prince, and we were going to live happily ever after. Every. Single. Day.

It was little-girl make-believe.

Now I’m back home, a football star, a single dad, and a widower.

I’ve achieved everything I set out to accomplish. Being the new head coach at my old high school is icing on the cake. I wanted to be Coach Jack, and on paper, I am.

The only thing missing is love.

But I find something more at home—a girl I can talk to, who knows me better than anyone.

She takes care of my daughter, who loves her instantly. She never stops telling me I’m worthy, I’m good. Then when I see her in that white bikini, I realize she’s right…

She’s not a little girl anymore.

But I’m eight years older than she is. I’m her stepbrother.

I have no right to want her this way.

Until another man tries to take her, and I realize it’s too late.

Kim Bradford is my queen. I claim her, and nothing is going to steal our happily ever after.


Beneath the Quiet Sky by L. H. Cosway is releasing October 27, 2026!

Preorder your copy today!

Erin never thought she’d see Tristan Balfe again, so it’s no surprise that he doesn’t remember her. After their brief friendship when she was a struggling, homeless teenager, she left town with no plans to return.

Fast forward nineteen years and she’s the manager of her uncle’s hotel, the Astor Cove. It’s an old but much beloved establishment in dire need of some TLC. Tristan, now one of the most successful hoteliers in the country, has set his sights on the historic building and is keen to turn it into an exclusive location for his wealthy clientele.

Erin doesn’t want things at the Astor Cove to change and she tries to convince her uncle not to sell, but he’s seduced by the idea of a luxury retirement and Tristan’s persistence wins out. The only silver lining? Erin and some of the other legacy staff will get to keep their jobs under the new ownership.

So now she must work alongside Tristan while they transform her beloved place of work into something shiny and new, and Erin learns that Tristan can be just as persistent a flirt as he is a businessman. He’s determined that they’ve met before even though he can’t remember when or how, but Erin has no interest in revisiting her painful past and insists they’re strangers. The problem? Tristan’s irresistible charm and playful personality awakens something in Erin, something she’d promised herself long ago was dead.

Erin is powerless to prevent being swept into Tristan’s orbit, but she fears that when he finally remembers who she is—and how she heartlessly abandoned him all those years ago—he’ll no longer want her at all.


The Cottage by Terri Jo is $0.99 for a limited time!

Download today on Amazon!

A heartwarming small-town romance about second chances, fresh starts, and finding love when you least expect it.

Starting over in her forties was never part of Sadie's plan, But when her Hollywood husband trades her in for a younger model, she packs up her pride and heads to her grandparents' old cottage in small-town Door County, Wisconsin––only to find it falling apart.

Between a childhood friend with a heart of gold, a charming Irish builder who awakens feelings she thought she'd lost, and a sharp-witted lawyer determined to take down her ex, Sadie begins to discover something she never expected: hope.

Rebuilding a cottage is hard. Rebuilding a life is harder. But for Sadie, this fresh start just might lead her exactly where she's meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment