Friday, October 9, 2026

ART REVEAL - The Thin Line Between Love and Hate by Gwyn McNamee


So excited to share the absolutely STUNNING character art pieces for The Thin Line Between Love and Hate by Gwyn McNamee created by the incredibly talented Talita Asami.

(Absolutely NO AI is ever used in any of Gwyn’s books or art)

Talita has also created a beautiful NSFW art piece that you can get a print of with your order of the special edition paperback from one of my indie bookstore partners (along with a sticker sheet and bookmark)!

We’re just THREE weeks away from the release of this angsty, steamy, suspenseful story with gothic vibes about a woman on the run returning home to find safety, only to realize she can’t outrun her past. 

Have you preordered your copy yet?


The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Releases October 29, 2026

Retailer Purchase Link   Directly from Gwyn McNamee

The line between love and hate is so thin that it's almost transparent.

Sometimes, I don’t even know what side I’m on.

After the torture I’ve endured…

What I’ve somehow managed to survive…

The last place I thought I’d find myself was back here, behind these high walls and massive iron gates.

Home.

Where I should be safe.

But it still feels like the prison it was when I was a child.

All I find here are complicated feelings about my past and more fear of what is to come…

Until Ellis becomes my refuge from the storm life has become.

His strong arms, intensely protective nature, and promises to slay my demons give me something I’ve never had before—hope.

Except, it turns out, there are some things you can’t outrun.

Hate is easy.

Lust is primal.

Love is dangerous.

And I don’t know if I’ll survive them…

The Thin Line Between Love and Hate is the first book in the brand new angsty contemporary romance duet from USA Today Bestselling Author Gwyn McNamee featuring a woman on the run returning home to seek refuge, scorching attraction, an obsessive, protective billionaire hero, intense spicy scenes, a reverse age gap, and secrets that will leave you reeling.

The Thin Line Between Right and Wrong
Releases December 17, 2026

Retailer Purchase Link   Directly from Gwyn McNamee

The stunning conclusion of The Thin Line duet, coming soon from USA Today Bestselling Author Gwyn McNamee.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝟯 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆!

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰/𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐠

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

 

Three-time USA Today Bestselling Author Gwyn McNamee is an attorney, writer, wife, and mother (to one human baby and two fur babies). Originally from the Midwest, Gwyn relocated to her husband’s home town of Las Vegas in 2015 and is enjoying her respite from the cold and snow.

Gwyn loves to steamy and swoony romances with a bit of suspense and action mingled in. When she isn’t either writing or voraciously devouring any books she can get her hands on, Gwyn is busy adding to her tattoo collection, golfing, and stirring up trouble with her perfect mix of sweetness and sarcasm (usually while wearing heels).

No comments:

Post a Comment