This is the final book of the Stonewall trilogy and all the secrets and betrayals are finally out in the open. I can’t express how much I loved this trilogy! It is very well written and the characters are fully developed and relatable.
The dedication was kind of jarring until I Googled FAFO and then I had to laugh because it was a perfect dedication. There are a ton of characters in this book so reading the character list at the beginning really helped me keep them straight especially since I haven’t read the previous series related to this trilogy. They are now all on my TBR list though.
Bruno’s obsession with Nicole has been a major contention with his mother and his men, but he is determined to take out the special ops team who killed his uncle and began this war. And Nicole, he plans to make his own and make sure she never escapes again.
Betrayals unveiled. Nicole finally finds out the truth about Paul the betrayal hits deep. The traitor they let in their inner circle shocks the team.
This romantic suspense thriller is spicy hot and full of action and danger. Chase’s parentage is now in the open and Bruno and his cartel are taken out. Sadly we lost five beloved members of the Shadows family through this trilogy which is heartbreaking, but made the teams more determined to protect their own.
This was an amazing trilogy. It was an emotional roller coaster, but the characters and storyline had me hooked. Highly recommend and look forward to reading more books by JL Drake in the future!
Get BREACHED today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited
Check out all my interviews/reviews for JL Drake!
No comments:
Post a Comment