Thursday, February 25, 2021

REVIEW - COLLIDED by Anna Ray



Chiara was the daughter of a mob boss and determined to take over despite her family's attitude that a woman's place was at home having babies. 

Luca offered to satisfy the Fiore family debts.  Little did they know he planned to ruin them.

I so loved this book!  Anna Ray has written an amazing book.  The storyline keeps you turning the pages and I couldn't put it down until I finished the story.   

The characters are very complex and you can feel their emotions jump off the page.   I would really love to have a tour of Luca's home as the description of this cliffside home are like something from an architectural magazine.  

I highly recommend this book and only wish that there were more books by Anna Ray to read.  The 3 that I have read are not nearly enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment