Wednesday, February 24, 2021

REVIEW - THE NIGHT FIRM series by Karpov Kinrade



THE NIGHT FIRM is a 3 books series of vampires, mystical creators, and a magical story that starts in New York and takes you to the Otherworld.   
This is a reverse harem vampire novel with Eve and the Night brothers



Eve is not psychic, but when she gets a flash she knows not to ignore it.  So she makes a left where she would normally take a right, gave money to a homeless man in exchange for his newspaper.  Which is where she finds the job ad.  She almost canceled the interview, but got a flash and knew she had to go no matter how weird the receptionist had sounded.

She arrives at the interview and is speechless.  The first man in the door is Sebastián, the man from the subway who she had an overwhelming urge to draw.  He was the most gorgeous and sexiest man she has ever seen.  And then he is followed in by his 3 brothers.  How can they all be so breathtaking?  All are uniquely different, but with familiarity with each other.

This is not a genre I have ever read or had an interest in, but when I read the book blurb I knew I had to give it a try.  I absolutely love the writing style of Karpov Kinrade.  This husband/wife team brought this world to life for me with their wonderful characters and amazing storyline.  Transitioning from the Mundane to the Otherworld was easily believable.  I fell in love with the Night brothers and Eve.  I love how the writers brought characters from our childhood to life and humanized them.  I am looking forward to continuing this series and reading the rest of their 

Book 1 has a surprising ending which is the immediate beginning of book 2.  Eve has the shock of her life and still can't believe what's in front of her.  

I fell in love with the Night brothers in I AM THE WILD and this book didn't let me down.  Eve was shocked to see someone she thought she lost and just when she was getting used to having him there she finds out not everything you see is real.

This book and the characters are very complex, but I feel like I'm there trying to find the answers.   Highly recommend this book and look forward to reading the rest of the series!

I couldn't put these books down!    I love the chemistry between Eve and all the brothers.   The storyline is wonderful and has a few twists and turns and surprises.   If you like vampires and other magical creatures you will love this book!  Highly recommend this whole series!



No comments:

Post a Comment