Wednesday, November 8, 2023

AUTHOR AT A GLANCE - Terra Weiss


As a lover of books with mystery, witty banter, family-friend dynamics, and all the feels, I do my best to provide each in my stories. I work to steer away from cookie-cutter formulas and focus on how real-life people find real-life love.

When I'm not spilling the tea on what happens in the big and small towns that live in my heart, you'll find me with my spunky daughter, mad scientist husband, wacky and wonderful mother, and the two six-pound dogs that run my house. I enjoy jogging at a snail's pace, reading from my iPhone, and piling bright orange mountains of squeezy cheese on my crackers.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Terra Weiss!





Connect with Terra:



Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Newsletter Signup:



No comments:

Post a Comment