Monday, May 15, 2023

NEW RELEASE - HEIR by VT Do



Heir by VT Do
King’s men series Book Four

GENRE - Dark, Contemporary MC Romance
 
RELEASE DATE – May 15th , 2023



BLURB

Kai Madden
My angry, broken Prince.

Heir to the notorious King’s Men MC.

He had the world at his fingertips.

Until he didn’t.

I'm running away from home.

Running away from the monsters trying to get to me.

Then Kai shows up and turns my entire world upside down.

He shows me what it means to be protected by him.

To belong to him.

But there are bigger villains at play.

And they’re trying to get to me and the King’s Men MC.

They’re trying to hurt Kai.

Kai promises he will never let anything happen to me. 

But what if it’s out of his control?

What if…

Our time is up before we can get to happily ever after.

What would become of my broken Prince then?




AVAILABLE NOW
US / UK / CAD / AUS




Author Bio

V.T. Do grew up in beautiful Colorado with words on her mind and dreams in her eyes. Writing has always been the best way for her to express herself, and she has been doing that for as long as she can remember. 

When she's not writing, you can find her talking to herself, daydreaming, hunting magical creatures, and reading. 

She is the author of The Young and the Sinner, book 1 of the Entangled Past Series, Dirty Professor, book 1 of the Dirty series, and The Mess You Left Behind, an enemies-to-lovers romance, now available on Amazon’s Kindle.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment