Monday, May 29, 2023

Author at a Glance - VIRGINIA BARLOW


I have always loved reading romance novels. I used to sneak them from my mom’s room as a young girl and read them while she was gone. As I grew older, my reading and tastes expanded to sci-fi, dystopian, paranormal, and fantasy.

 I considered becoming an author in my late twenties but as a busy mother with toddlers, I didn’t have the time. Later, in my fifties, I decided to give it a try and have enjoyed every word of it since. I recently signed my thirteenth contract and am doing my happy dance as I type this. 

My husband of forty-one years is my greatest support as are all my kids. Most of them are grown and carving out lives for themselves. They are the beat of my heart and with every grandchild, the rhythm gets stronger. I enjoy every moment of my life.



Check out all my interviews/reviews for Virginia Barlow!





No comments:

Post a Comment