Andi was six years old when her parents died in a car accident. Her mother's cousin took her in until she realized she couldn't touch the billion-dollar music empire she had inherited.
Handing her over to the foster system. She was fifteen when she first spoke up about the machine that was manipulating the system for their own sick games. They tried to silence her. She just got louder.
Luke walked into Mack's gym knowing it was his only chance to move from his past as an underground fighter to become a professional boxer. The moment he laid eyes on Andi his life changed.
I loved this book! Seriously, if I could give this trilogy TEN STARS, I would!!! It is very well written and the characters are fully developed and relatable.
This romantic suspense thriller will keep you on the edge of your seat. It is action-packed and full of danger as a woman who spent thirty years controlling regulation boards will go to any lengths to keep Andi silent. When she just gets louder, prospective witnesses start dying.
This trilogy is emotionally charged, full of corruption, and this author takes you on a harrowing story as Andi and Luke put everything on the line to put an end to the corruption and shine a light on the agencies it was built on. I loved these characters and there are so many that deserve hatred, but Marin is the one that has the strongest impact on Luke's family.
This trilogy... just read. Prepare. Because it has got to be one of the best romantic suspense thriller trilogies I have ever read. And I'm a lifetime reader. Thousands of books... bar none - the best!
Again, I would give it 10 stars if allowed. Highly recommend.
MAIN EVENT is book three of the NO SAFE CORNER trilogy
Get MAIN EVENT today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!
Start the NO SAFE CORNER trilogy now!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!
Check out all my interviews/reviews for A.D. Justice!

No comments:
Post a Comment