Thursday, October 28, 2021

REVIEW - OLIVIA by Taya Rune


Oliva (Ollie) was at her best friends' wedding and couldn't be happier for Peyton and Thad.  She and Peyton had been best friends since the first day of high school bonding over their mother issues.  

After the required speeches Peyton pulled Ollie to meet someone and was happily surprised when it was Thad's grandmother and not them trying to hook her up.  And then she hears a laugh that is just as horrible as her own.  Thad's brother Remy.

This novella is very well written and the characters are very relatable.  To be a short story, Taye packs a lot of storyline in this book.  Although I loved the book, it did take me a while to warm up to Ollie, but getting further into the story I finally understood the dynamics of her character.

I felt that Taya did a wonderful job with Remy and I think his issues are ultimately what broke through the coldness of Ollie's heart.

I look forward to reading more by Taya!


OLIVIA is book three of the REFLECTIONS OF LOVE Series

Start reading OLIVIA today!

Start reading the REFLECTIONS OF LOVE Series today!


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Taya Rune!

No comments:

Post a Comment