Wednesday, October 20, 2021

NEW RELEASE - TWICE THE HATE by Darcy Rose & Faith Everly


TWICE THE HATE by Darcy Rose & Faith Everly
Release Date: October 20th
Genre/Tropes: Enemies to Lovers/MFM Romance/Stepbrother Menage

AVAILABLE NOW!!! FREE IN KU!!!



Blurb:

They say hate is stronger than love.

I’d agree.

Odis and Denver have always done whatever they could to make my life hell, and I never could let it go.

Now they’re going to be my stepbrothers, but that doesn’t mean anything to me.

Nothing could stop me from hating them, or so I think…   



About Darcy:
If you like your stories short, taboo and kinky, then a Darcy Rose book is perfect for you.

She writes about shy and innocent heroines, to match them up with dark and intense heroes who have only eyes for one girl.

Connect w/Darcy:
Facebook:
Goodreads:
Amazon:
Instagram:
Newsletter Signup:


About Faith:
Faith Everly is the author of the Handymen Series and the Blood Queen Series.

She loves all genres but of course gravitates toward romance.

When she isn't crafting stories or reading anything she can get her hands on, you might find her whipping up a masterpiece in the kitchen for her husband - or spoiling her very lucky dog.

Connect w/Faith:
Facebook:
Instagram:
TikTok:
NL:

No comments:

Post a Comment