Thursday, October 28, 2021

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - I LOVE YOU Series by Julie Capulet

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY
I LOVE YOU Series by Julie Capulet

Get a behind-the-scenes all-access pass to Julie Capulet's I Love You Series!


***Synopis***

Rafe and Lexi's connection begins with a white-hot lust that neither is prepared for. Then it deepens into an all-consuming love affair that awes them both. As they succumb to the ultimate obsession, secrets from their pasts resurface and forces beyond their control converge, threatening to break their beautiful bond.

This is a two-book series, XOXO I Love You and XOXX I Love You More. The books star Rafe, a hot CEO, and Lexi, who interviews for a job as his assistant. As soon as they meet, it’s an extreme case of insta-lust which evolves into an all-consuming, epic romance. If you like your heroes OTT possessive and head over heels, you’ll love Rafe.

There is also a free prequel, The Obsession Begins (https://dl.bookfunnel.com/3ftyosu5il), and a free extended epilogue, Love You The Most (https://dl.bookfunnel.com/3hrofyf218). And Rafe’s hot brother Max also has his own book (titled MAX), which is a sexy spin-off to the series. Max’s book is included in the I Love You Series box set, along with Love You The Most.


What is the sub-genre and trope?  Did your characters lead you to this genre or was that decided before the story began?

Steamy billionaire romance, insta-love romance

I know from previous interviews that characters take on a life of their own.  Were any of the characters in this series determined to take their own direction instead of where you initially wanted them to go?

I didn’t originally plan for Max to have a book of his own but I fell in love with him as I was writing the I Love You series and I knew he needed his own HEA.

I know that we aren’t supposed to have “favorites” as far as our children, but seriously, who’s your favorite character and why?

Rafe is definitely one of my favorite heroes. He’s very OTT, jealous and possessive and he falls very, very hard.

He was a fun character to write and his voice came easily and fully-formed. He knows what he wants and he goes for it.

What scene in this book/series sticks out the most for you?  Why?

I really enjoyed writing the scene where Rafe completely loses it (both times) when he thinks he’s about to lose Lexi. I felt his desperation.

I also love the proposal scene in XOXX I Love You More, and also the scene where he finds out he’s about to become a father in Love You The Most.

Can you give us a hint as to what we can expect next?  Whether a new book and series or a sequel to an existing series?  Can you share a small tease?

My newest release (November 9) is Nashville Dreams, which is book 3 of the Music City Lovers series.

All three books are super-steamy rockstar romance and can be read as standalones.

We get introduced to Travis, one of three rockstar brothers, in Love You The Most. Travis is the guitar player and hero of Nashville Days, Vaughn is the drummer and hero of Nashville Nights, and Kade is the bass player and hero of my newest book, Nashville Dreams.

I love all three of them and had so much fun writing their love stories.

 


 BIO:

Julie Capulet writes contemporary romance starring sexy, obsessed alphas and the sweet & sassy women who bring them to their knees.

Her stories are inspired by true love and she's married to her own real life hero.

When she's not writing, she's reading, walking on the beach, drinking wine and watching rom-coms 


Connect w/ Julie:

Email:
juliecapulet.xoxo@gmail.com
Website:
www.juliecapulet.com
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/juliecapuletauthor
Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/549940032270652
Amazon:
https://amzn.to/338k5Pi
GoodReads:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17015295.Julie_Capulet
BookBub:
https://www.bookbub.com/authors/julie-capulet
Instagram:
www.instagram.com/juliecapuletromance
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/juliecapulet9
Newsletter Sign-Up:
http://eepurl.com/gl7W5j


Check out my review of the following books by Julie Capulet!

THE OBSESSION BEGINS
XOXO I LOVE YOU
XOXX I LOVE YOU MORE
LOVE YOU THE MOST
MAX

Check out my interview with Julie Capulet!

https://readingbydeb.blogspot.com/2021/10/interview-with-julie-capulet.html#more




Blurb:

After graduation, Lexi Blondeau moves to L.A. to stay with her friend Tess and begin her job search.

By some miracle, she gets an interview for a dream job, at Downtown, the “It” company of the decade, as the CEO’s assistant.

If rumors are anything to go by, Rafe Black is not only one of the most ruthless men in the city, but also one of the hottest men on the planet. Lexi can only hope her shyness doesn’t ruin her chances of landing herself the opportunity of a lifetime ♥



Blurb:

A young graduate. A ruthless CEO. And an attraction neither of them was prepared for.


Somehow I got an interview at Downtown, the "It" company of the decade.

Sure, I'd heard the rumors about the CEO, Rafe Black. How elusive he was. How rich. How hot.

None of it prepared me for what was about to happen. The white-hot lust at first sight. The attraction that wasn't just mutual but obsessive, life-changing and enough to test the limits of what I could handle ...

*This book is the first of a two-part series and ends in a cliffhanger.




Blurb:

Book 2 in the I Love You series


Lexi and Rafe's connection began with an intense lust and a white-hot obsession. Then it deepened into an all-consuming love affair that awes them both. But when Rafe's jealousy reaches fever-pitch, it only drives Lexi away ... straight into the arms of Rafe's rebel brother, Max.

Will Rafe find her? Will Max cross a line? And can Lexi forgive Rafe for loving her too much?

Their tangled web only gets more complicated as Lexi returns to Downtown to begin her new job. Rafe has to somehow figure out how to balance his love with his overprotective urges.

But will an ex from Rafe's past and a colleague who has his sights set on the CEO's gorgeous new assistant be enough to drive them apart again? Or are Rafe and Lexi destined to be together?



Blurb:

Epilogue in the I Love You series


Lexi and Rafe's connection began with an intense lust and a white-hot obsession. Then it deepened into an all-consuming love affair that awes them both. But when Rafe's jealousy reaches fever-pitch, it only drives Lexi away ... straight into the arms of Rafe's rebel brother, Max.

Will Rafe find her? Will Max cross a line? And can Lexi forgive Rafe for loving her too much?

Their tangled web only gets more complicated as Lexi returns to Downtown to begin her new job. Rafe has to somehow figure out how to balance his love with his overprotective urges.

But will an ex from Rafe's past and a colleague who has his sights set on the CEO's gorgeous new assistant be enough to drive them apart again? Or are Rafe and Lexi destined to be together?


Blurb:

Brand new 50-page series epilogue (includes babies and an OTT steamy and romantic HEA!).




Blurb:

I notice him as soon as he walks into my restaurant. Of course I do. He's buff as hell, with tattoos and a dark, pirate-king vibe.

He's wearing a black leather jacket over his business shirt. And he's the sexiest man I've ever seen. He's also wearing one of those criminal cuffs on his left wrist. 

Just what I don't need. A rich bad boy with rage issues. It’s scary enough that one of my customers has turned into a stalker. 

But when the stalker follows me home one night, it’s him who shows up exactly when I need him to — the gorgeous blue-eyed stranger who could be either the devil or a saint. 

And there's more to Max Black than I could have ever imagined. Turns out the worst kind of bad boy can also be the most beautiful savior. He's scarred by his dark past, but underneath the tough exterior is the biggest ... heart. And the tenderest soul. He's a renegade angel and a white knight. And the one true love of my life.


I LOVE YOU Series

Begin the series with a free prequel, The Obsession Begins (https://dl.bookfunnel.com/3ftyosu5il)

and a free extended epilogue, Love You The Most (https://dl.bookfunnel.com/3hrofyf218)


The full series is available in a boxset!

No comments:

Post a Comment