Wednesday, December 21, 2022

INTERVIEW with TS LITTLE


I want to first thank TS Little for taking the time for this interview!


BIO:

T S Little resides in Florida, in the Tampa bay area for over 20 years. He writes books with bondage and age play. Mixing two different desires and whipping up erotic books for those who love diapers and bondage. He published his first book in 2019 and plans to write many more.

The first series, Littles Landing will have a daycare where littles can meet and play. They can talk about how they became little, either being forced into it or have been little all their life. The books will have several different stories which will include DDlg, Daddies/little girl, Daddies/baby boys, Mommies/baby girls, Mommy/baby boys, transgender, sissies, Doms, Dommes and so much more. If you enjoy forced ABDL and bondage, you'll want to check his books out.



When and how did you know you wanted to be a writer?

I didn’t know that I wanted to write until a friend read one of my short stories. 

I later made a group on Facebook where I started to write more stories and even wrote people into them.  I got some information each one and put some of the information into a story. 

In time, that grew, and I was told by a good friend that I should write a book, which later another good friend told me to publish it even though I doubted myself. 

Sometimes being a male author, I don’t feel my words can compete with other authors and I’m afraid that it won’t live up to expectations. I try to push the fear and doubt out and since, I’ve written several and published nearly thirty books to date.


Did you have any influencing writers growing up?

Not much. I remember when I was young, I started a werewolf story that was only a few paragraphs long. It never developed into anything, but maybe deep inside I wanted to write, and it took only the right subject to help me blossom into what I’ve become.


Are any of your characters based on people in real life?

At least one character in every book has some piece of me, but none of my characters are based on one person in general.


Where do you draw your book inspirations from?

I’d say most of my book’s inspiration come from my desires and passions that I’ve learned about over the years. I have been into a few different lifestyles since I can remember. 

I continue to learn and grow, adding it to my books while I hope to help others understand the lifestyles and themselves. 

Other inspirations came from friends that are like-minded and understood everything about me and the lifestyles. They’ve helped me become more confident in myself and my writing. 

If it wasn’t for them and the readers, I’m not sure if I’d be a writer. Though, it does fill a gap in my life and is my escape when I need it.


Do you use have a basic outline when starting a new story or do you let the characters lead the way?

I build most of my stories in notes that I write down first, though I can be carried off into a different direction in the middle of a story. 

I let the books take me where they will, building what I hope is the best story for me and the readers.


When you are picturing the characters in your book, do you have a cheater photo for inspiration?

I have to admit that I have seen pictures and been inspired to write a plot from them. The characters themselves, not so much, but the plot idea and storyline, I do.


Many people read as a form of escape and relaxation.  What is your favorite way to sit back and relax?

Writing, strangely enough. I’ve known about my passion for a very long time, but I don’t have the best ways to express them, so I write about it. They give me a chance to live my life the way I’d like to but can’t. 

Otherwise, I love to spend time with my family and watch hockey, movies, and Netflix. 

I would do more outside things, but down here in Florida can get a little too hot for my taste.


Who are your favorite current authors to read?

Hmm. I’m not sure. I continue to bounce around to different ones, depending on my mood and what I’m looking for at the moment.


What are your favorite books by others?

That’s an easy one, anything kinky. I read BDSM, ABDL and a mix between them.


Do the locations in the stories have any meaning to you?

In the series I wrote, the locations are where I grew up and moved to. So they have special meaning for me.


Do you write in single or multiple POV?

I write multiply POV, but not in first person. I’ve always liked to write in third as I try to help the reader get sucked onto the pages and feel everything that the characters are going through.


What do you find to be your best research tool?

Google. Doesn’t everyone. Lol Friends and others in the lifestyle.


Do you write under a pen name?  Also, do you write under more than one name?

I do write under a pen name and have another one that I plan on using for a different passion of mine. Firefighting.


What genre do you write and why is this your preference?

Erotica because it’s been apart of me all my life and has helped form me to the man I am today. 

I feel that the lifestyle is much more than just something in a bedroom or for fun. It’s truly a lifestyle of respect, love and understanding that goes deeper than what most people know.


Tell me something about yourself outside of writing.  Jobs, accomplishments, family, quirky trait...what led to you being you?

I’m married with a beautiful teenage daughter, who I’m so proud of and continue to support her in any way I can. I’ve been married for almost twenty years to my beautiful wife, who isn’t kinky, but continues to support me in my writing and lifestyle. I truly appreciate her and the support every day.

I’ve been a firefighter for nearly thirty years and plan to retire within the next four. Then I’ll have even more time to write books and explore my passions. I’m a fire captain, which was a dream of mine since I was in my teens and though I could have promoted to a chief, I never saw myself going past this point and happy that I stayed a captain. I get to be in the middle of the action while I help to teach those just coming on and pass my knowledge to them. I’m considering a book or two about firefighting that will be fiction, but also educational as well. It’s a working progress as I speak.

I’ve loved Bondage and the ABDL lifestyle for many years. Bondage since I can remember, and age play and diapers was discovered in my twenties. I’m pretty much just, Kinky! I keep learning more about my kinky self, every day and now write ABDL/bondage books that I publish on Amazon under the pen name T S Little. I love many aspects of both lifestyles, BDSM & ABDL I'm an open book and love to talk about kinky things and books whenever possible. I’m blaming the lifestyles for my quirkiness. LOL


What advice would you give to an aspiring writer?

Never give up. Your first draft will never be perfect, just start writing. You can always proofread and change it later.


How do you deal and process negative book reviews?

I’ve stopped reading them. There’re too many negative people in the world and since I feel that the hard work put into a book is like caring for a baby, the books become my baby. So, anything negative hurts. 

Just stop worrying as you can’t please everyone, and you should write for one. YOU!


What is the most difficult part of your writing process?

Having to stop writing because of life or work. Some times you can get on quite a roll, but life happens and you have to walk away for a while and then pick back up with the same energy later.


What do you need in your writer’s space to keep you focused?

Coffee! Sometimes the right music in the background.


What is your naughty indulgence as you are writing?

I try not to indulge while writing, so I can keep my focus on the book. Now, afterwards or helping to inspire me, honey whiskey.


If you could spend a day with another popular author, whom would you choose?  And why?

Pepper North as she was one of the people who helped me become confident in my books and got me thinking about publishing them. 

We talked for a while at a book conference, and she truly inspired me. Plus, she lives only an hour north, though I haven’t visited yet. Shame on me!


What is your schedule like when you are writing?  Do you have a favorite writing snack or drink?

I write on my days off from work as I work 24 on and 48 hours off. Depending on life, I write when I can and take the time off when I feel that I need a break. I don’t snack, which is helpful while I try to lose weight.


Do you listen to music when you write – what kind of music is your favorite?

I occasionally do, but not as much as I used to. I love GOT sound track and Enigma.


Have pets ever gotten in the way of your writing?

Only if he’s barking too long as I need to ensure there’s no one there.


What is your kryptonite as a writer?  What totally puts you off your game?

Lack of sleep from a long shift.


Have you ever killed off a character that your readers loved?

Not yet.


How do you celebrate after typing THE END?

Honey whiskey, but later in the evening. If I write while working, I fist pump and a workout.

 

I hope you enjoyed this interview!

Check out all my interviews/reviews for TS Little!
https://readingbydeb.blogspot.com/2022/12/author-at-glance-ts-little.html


Make sure to give TS Little a shout out and FOLLOW him on social media!

Connect with TS Little:

Email:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Facebook Group:


No comments:

Post a Comment