Sunday, December 25, 2022

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - PURSUIT OF SCARLETT Series by TS Little


THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY
Pursuit of Little Scarlett

 

Get a behind-the-scenes all-access pass to TS Little's Pursuit of Little Scarlett Series!


***Synopis***

Scarlett’s pursuit of love takes her on a journey into the kinky world of B-D-S-M. Join Scarlett as she explores her love of bondage whilst trying to find time to relax in little space with her diapers. And what about finding a Dominant who shares her interest in the lifestyle.

First there is Mason. He opens the door to a whole new world of pleasure and pain. Before they can even step through that door, a blast from Mason’s past intervenes. Could this romance be over before it has even started?

And what about Nick? He’s an old friend of Mason’s and shows an interest in Scarlett from the moment they meet. His experience in the B-D-S-M lifestyle goes back many years and he wants to show Scarlett his ropes as well as tie her up in them!! Scarlett takes to Nick straight away but is this just a rebound fling or have they found something that could really blossom?

And then there’s Scarlett little side? Will she ever feel comfortable or strong enough to finally reveal this last secret to these men?

 

What is the sub-genre and trope?  Did your characters lead you to this genre or was that decided before the story began?

Genre is Erotic Romance and Erotic Suspense. The characters and storyline led me to this genre, along with my lifetime desires and kinks. Something I’ve had since I can remember.


Are you more character or plot driven?

Plot driven with the characters in mind. I like my characters to have personalities that readers can relate to, in hopes that they can understand where they are coming from. 

Many characters have to deal with everyday conflicts that some of us have. I hope that people like me can read the book and escape from reality, especially when it can be rough out there. If even one person can feel better about themselves after reading my books, then I have accomplished something.


With many main and secondary characters, how do you keep them separated in your mind?  Do you have a story/vision board above your workspace?

I keep a character bible for some of my books and series. Otherwise, I can feel and picture them and know how I want them to behave.  


I know from previous interviews that characters take on a life of their own.  Were any of the characters in this series determined to take their own direction instead of where you initially wanted them to go?

I’ve started many books with a plot and idea and mind and in mid-writing the story will take a left turn and head in a different direction. 

Some are character driven, but others are an new plot idea that develops while the story is being told. It’s one of the reasons why I love writing. It keeps me on my toes.


Are any of the male POVs based on anyone you know?

All my stories have pieces of people that I know or have met, but they aren’t anyone in particular. 

The person I use a lot is myself and what I desire and the passions I have. It makes it easier to write when it comes from you heart.


Are any of the female POVs based on anyone you know?

The females POV depends on the character. Most of the submissives come from my POV, feeling the passion and lust that I have for certain things and put them in the story and characters. 

There have been books that I wrote after speaking to an individual who let me know what they like in a lifestyle. I added them into the book, so they related to that character more.


Was there any one character/scene that was harder to write about than the other?

Nothing in this book (Mason), that I can remember, but I’ve struggled with writing in other books where abuse is involved. 

I again try to relate a character and how they feel. I enjoy when my characters find a way to overcome their fears or accept who they are in the end.


What is your favorite book in the series?

I’d have to say the last one. It’s when everything comes together, and Scarlett finally starts to become the person she’s meant to be. 

She goes through so much, to finally see herself in a different light and accept herself and the life that she chooses. It’s a rocky road for her, so when she can come out on top after being knocked around, it’s a wonderful feeling.


I know that we aren’t supposed to have “favorites” as far as our children, but seriously, who’s your favorite character and why?

I love all my characters in some way or another as each one has a part of me that makes me who I am. 

With growing up kinky in the 90’s and not having any internet nor interaction with kinky people, the world seemed very large. Now I have an opportunity to write about things that I struggled with helps me escape and I hope the reader feels the same way. 

But, if I had to choose, Scarlett is my favorite as she’s got more personality like myself than the others.


Series question - Who is your favorite couple and why did you decide on their dynamics? 

I can’t say who my favorite couple is, but I hope it’s at least a bit of a surprise and if not that the readers agree.


How do you get inside these characters’ heads to find their perfect HEA?

I feel like I’m apart of them, giving my own experiences and desires to them, so they come alive on the page. 

I feel like the ones that come from the heart are the easiest to write and are more genuine. You know how it felt, so you can pour your heart into them and like me, want a happy ending.


What scene in this book/series sticks out the most for you?  Why?

The scene with a scumbag sticks out the most as Scarlett has reached the end of her rope and needs help. She’s in a dark place where she can’t get out herself and will need someone’s help to guide her.


Series - Were any of the books harder to write than others?

With this series I didn’t find any of them tough to write. If anything, because it’s my first series, the toughest part is the length. 

My books are a series, but they don’t need to be read in any particular order, so this series is a lot long per book and the storyline carries on from where the one before ends. Otherwise, I truly enjoyed writing the books and the series.


This question is if you write in MULTIPLE POVs not just the hero and heroine - I love the multiple POVs in a book.  It’s not just the hero and heroine, but we get inside the heads of multiple characters throughout this series.  I feel that it gives the story further depth.  Do you think you will write another book or series following this multiple POV outline?

This series is finished, though there’s a couple that is mentioned in a few of the books that might be interesting to write their story. I’ll see what happens. 

My POV is third person, so I get into each of the heads of my characters. I like the reader to see, feel and hear what each one is going through and why I write this way.


How long did it take you to write this book/series?

A few months to write all four books, but the planning took months as well.


How did you come up with the title for your book and series?

I came up with the titles from what was happening to Scarlett in each book.


If you met these characters in real life would you get along?

Oh, gawd yes! I’d love to meet people who were like-minded, and I’d love to hang out. To be just ME and not feel like I have to hide a big part of who I am. 

If I had to pick one that I’d most like to hang out with, I’d say Scarlett as she’s so like me in many ways.


Series question – Did you know in advance that you were going to write this as a series or did one of the characters in book one demand their own story?

I had planned for months, adding to it, deleting it and adding more until I realized that it wouldn’t fit in the three books that I had planned and made a fourth one. 

This may be my only series, as I have cliffhangers and it appears that many readers don’t like that.


If your book/series were made into a movie, which actors do you see as playing your characters?

Olivia Newton, especially the beginning of the movie Grease. Brad Pitt, Nick and Channing Tatum as Mason.


Can you give us a hint as to what we can expect next?  Whether a new book and series or a sequel to an existing series?  Can you share a small tease?

It gets worse before it gets better for Scarlett. But trust me when I say that it’s worth reading all four books to find out what happens to all the characters in the series.

 

Check out all my interviews/reviews for TS Little!
https://readingbydeb.blogspot.com/2022/12/author-at-glance-ts-little.html


BIO:

T S Little resides in Florida, in the Tampa bay area for over 20 years. He writes books with bondage and age play. Mixing two different desires and whipping up erotic books for those who love diapers and bondage. He published his first book in 2019 and plans to write many more.

The first series, Littles Landing will have a daycare where littles can meet and play. They can talk about how they became little, either being forced into it or have been little all their life. The books will have several different stories which will include DDlg, Daddies/little girl, Daddies/baby boys, Mommies/baby girls, Mommy/baby boys, transgender, sissies, Doms, Dommes and so much more. If you enjoy forced ABDL and bondage, you'll want to check his books out.


Connect with TS Little:

Email:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:





Get your copy today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

BLURB:

Mason is in Florida to expand his business by opening a new warehouse. Within the first few days in town, he stops by a small restaurant when he meets this beautiful blonde hair and blue-eyed woman. He sparks up a conversation with her and as he’s watching her nervous tics and shy gestures which make him wonder if she might be a submissive. He’s been a part of the B-D-S-M lifestyle since he was young, though he never tried anything until he made friends with some other college students who were happy to help him explore his kinks. Meeting Scarlett, he wants to introduce her to his world but a recent, messy break up makes him reluctant to move too fast.

Scarlett has been exploring her newfound passion for bondage for the past year, going online and staying up late to learn as much as she can about B-D-S-M and age play. Living in small town means she has no friends to discuss her kinks with, so she keeps her explorations into little space hidden. She hopes that one day someone with the same interests will come along and tie her up like she’s dreamed. Then, one day Mason walks into her restaurant. The boy who she had a crush on while in high school has become a man and he seems to have the same interests in the lifestyle as she dose.

Has Scarlett finally found the man who can fulfil her kinky fantasies or is it all too good to be true? Read now to find out if the path of true love runs smooth for this kinky couple or are there just too many bumps in the road for them to ever have a future together.

***This book is a work of fiction and is recommended for ages 18+ only. They may contain themes that some readers may find triggering including, but not exclusive to, kidnapping, forced regression, A-B-D-L, dubious consent and other dark themes. Please do not read this book if you don’t like these subjects.



Get your copy today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

BLURB:

Scarlett has been hurt by her Dom in training, after finding out a secret by accident. She sits in her apartment, sobbing while she waits for him to call. When she decides to move on, she goes back to her old job and that’s where she meets Nick. He spots a special bracelet that Scarlett is wearing and realizes that she shares certain interests with him. It doesn’t take him long to pounce and press for answers about her desires in the lifestyle. Though Scarlett is attracted to Nick, she is still recovering from her recent heartbreak. She’s also still afraid to reveal her true self to anyone.

Nick has a long history in the lifestyle, but he’s known as a player, meeting girls, and tying them up before leaving them for the next one. Some of it might extend from his unhappy past that he has managed to keep secret for many years. When he meets Scarlett, he thinks she will be a fun play partner while he’s visiting Florida. Soon though, he comes to realize that Scarlett may just be the one he didn’t see coming. Maybe she’s the one that he could fall in love with. He’s never known what love was, not until he has Scarlett tied up and feels the slow burn within.

What will happen when Mason discovers that the girl he was falling in love with has caught the eye of his best friend? Will Nick turn his back on his oldest friend in order to keep the woman he loves? And will Scarlett finally share her closest guarded secret and risk heartbreak all over again?




Get your copy today!
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

BLURB:

Scarlett has had a rough few weeks, finally meeting men who understand her, but they seem to just end in disaster. She runs away, needing to spend some time with her sister Sydney, so she can sort out what’s going on in her head and life. She still continues to deny herself the joy of being a little and can’t seem to tell anyone. Though, deep inside she knows that she needs to be honest with herself and the man who wants to be in her life. Meanwhile, she decides to check her old emails and finds that a kinky website she joined weeks ago has gotten a hit. A Dom named Brandon is interested and he appears to have the same interest. Can he be the Daddy she’s been searching for or will he be just another dead-end street. She takes the risk and against her sister’s advice, Scarlett goes to dinner with him.

Brandon has lived in the Orlando area all his life and he’s been into B-D-S-M since a teen. He loves the club scene, meeting kinky girls to tie up and teach them to become the slaves they really desire. When he finally gets a message from Scarlett, he jumps on the chance to meet. He pushes her buttons until she agrees to meet him in public, which is when he lays out his plans for her. He’ll have her signing a contract and become his very own slave who he can collar and play with at will. He takes her back to his apartment several times, teaching her how exactly he wants her to act and behave. It will only be time when he will get what he really wants, he owns a harem. Then he’ll be content to live his life in the comforts of his apartment.

What will happen to Mason and Nick who continue their search for her? Will Nick’s past drive him back to New York? What of Mason, will he move to Florida or pack up and head home as well? Who is this online Brandon character? Is he really the man that Scarlett’s been searching for? Can Sydney save her sister or is it already too late?

***This book is a work of fiction and is recommended for ages 18+ only. They may contain themes that some readers may find triggering including, but not exclusive to, kidnapping, forced regression, A-B-D-L, dubious consent and other dark themes. Please do not read this book if you don’t like these subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment