Thursday, June 1, 2023

NEW RELEASE - THATCHER by Tara Lee & DL Gallie

 

★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Thatcher by Tara Lee & DL Gallie
Lords of Crestwood Prep: Book 1

Goodreads

Hosted by DS Book Promotions

Amazon
Purchase Here
Read on Kindle Unlimited

The Lords run supreme, they're cruel, reckless and crave the power their status brings. Their world is corrupted, and filled with lies and secrets.

They rule Crestwood Prep like their father before them, but nothing lasts forever.

Secrets are about to spill free, lies uncovered. The Lords aren't as invincible as they once thought.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN



Blurb:

This is my school, my kingdom. 

My brother’s and I rule, we are The Lords.

Our secrets have always been just that, ours. Until her—Remington Hearst.

She hates me, but I despise her and what her family did.

She needs to learn her place because she doesn’t want to cross me.

I'll make them pay.

I’ll make her pay.

This is a game she isn’t prepared for. Turns out, neither was I.

💀 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 💀

🖤Hate/enemies to lovers / bully
💀Secrets and lies
🖤Betrayal
💀Twisted games
🖤Elite Prep School
💀Havoc and Danger
🖤Four powerful sexy AF brothers with hot bodies, tattoos, dirty mouths and fast cars
💀Kicka$$ heroine who may seem timid but underneath, you don’t want to mess with her
🖤MF and MMF


REIGN - coming 30 July
Preorder link ➜ HERE
Add to your TBR ➜ HERE

HENDRIX - coming 30 August
Preorder link ➜ HERE
Add to your TBR ➜ HERE

SAINT - coming 28 September
Preorder link ➜ HERE
Add to your TBR ➜ HERE


Hosted by


No comments:

Post a Comment