Tuesday, August 1, 2023

NEW RELEASE - REIGN by Tara Lee & DL Gallie


 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Reign by Tara Lee & DL Gallie
Lords of Crestwood Prep: Book 2

By Goodreads

Hosted by DS Book Promotions

Amazon
Purchase Here
Read on Kindle Unlimited

Blurb:

This is our school, our kingdom. My brothers and I rule, we are The Lords. My secrets have always been just that, mine, but my biggest secret is about to be exposed. I’m in love with two people—Alani Thomas and Hudson Finley. They love me, and I love them. I thought it was game over now that my secrets were out, but it wasn’t. Nothing is as it seems, and the endgame isn’t as clear as I thought.



💀SERIES INFO💀

🖤Hate/enemies to lovers / bully
💀Secrets and lies
🖤Betrayal
💀Twisted games
🖤Elite Prep School
💀Havoc and Danger
🖤Four powerful sexy AF brothers with hot bodies, tattoos, dirty mouths and fast cars
💀Kicka$$ heroine who may seem timid but underneath, you don’t want to mess with her
🖤MF and MMF



Also in the Series:

Thatcher: Book 1
Amazon

Hendrix - coming 30 August
Preorder Here
Add to your TBR

Saint - coming 28 September
Preorder Here
Add to your TBR 


Hosted by


No comments:

Post a Comment