Monday, August 28, 2023

NEW RELEASE - LOVE THE WAY YOU HATE ME by Gayatri Ramchandran


‼️AVAILABLE NOW‼️

LOVE THE WAY YOU HATE ME by Gayatri Ramchandran


PURCHASE NOW!


BLURB

Dear Karina

 

You frustrate me incredibly. And that’s why I probably can’t get you out of my mind.

 

It’s difficult for me to point out what is it about you that I love the most.

 

I want to tell you what I feel, but I get tongue tied whenever I see you. Which is why we end up arguing every single time, and it takes every bit of my self control to not shut you up with my mouth.

 

It all started with a note. A note that had me paralyzed with confusion in every part of my body.

 

Nowhere do I fit into the category of the type of girl who has a huge fan base of boys liking me. Perhaps this note isn’t even meant for me. But there’s only one girl with the name mentioned in the note and that’s me.


Karina. 

The thing is… I don’t know who my potential admirer could be. But what really gets me thinking is the way in which the letter is framed.  The arguing. The frustration circulating around every word and the paragraph that’s got to do with me.

 

I don’t want to accept it. But I can’t ignore it.

 

It can’t be.

 

There’s no way in hell Dane carter would like someone like me. My sworn enemy and the very bane of my existence. Not to mention… giving Evil and trouble a very good name.

 

Quarterback of the football team.

 

Devilishly gorgeous and eyes that can stare right through you… deriving every secret of yours. Whenever he and I stare at each other … even if it’s just for a brief moment… it always results in him wanting to set me aflame.

 

The more we interact the more I realize there’s something more to him than what I initially thought of him to be.

 

I shouldn’t be gravitating towards him but I can’t resist the urge to unmask the beastly layers he has used as an armor.

Is this really hate that I feel? And why does it make me feel different? Especially with him?



PURCHASE NOW!


A twenty-something author who writes books that have a little bit of everything: Steam, Spice, Love and a little bit of Fairytale Magic! When Gayatri isn't writing, she can be found rewatching her faveourite T.V shows on Prime & Amazon or in a bookstore where she tries to come up with unique ideas on how to ransack the entire shelf.




Promoted by Bed and Books PR


No comments:

Post a Comment