Saturday, February 19, 2022

NEW RELEASE - SCORING THE BIRDIE by CR Riley


Scoring the Birdie by CR Riley
Love of the Game Series - Book Three

R️elease Date: February 13, 2022

Get your copy now!
https://amzn.to/3BA8R2H


To Celebrate the release of Scoring the Birdie: Love of the Game, books 1 & 2 are only 99¢ on Amazon.


Sneaky Quarterback

https://amzn.to/3H3I2oL


Tight End Comeback

https://amzn.to/3uYTXll



Ava

Sun, sand, lots of wine, a good book, and maybe a round or two of golf. One month with no work, no more traveling, and no men, especially egotistical male athletes who expect me to fix the problems they cause. With any luck, Maui will get my mind off my creepy bosses, who forced me into a timeout for not falling in line.


It’s going great until Godzilla, the biggest spider I’ve ever seen, invades my space and scares the crap out of me. I squeal, spin to flee, and slam into the arms of a man who steals my breath. 


Shay Kelly, the freaking pro golfer! This is not happening. No one, especially him, is ruining my ban on men, even if he is my ultimate teenage crush.


Shay

I’m ready to disappear from the world. Lazing around on the island, soaking up the sun, relaxing, and catching a few waves will give me a reprieve. Hitting the amazing golf courses once or twice is a must after another successful season as the bad boy of golf—a reputation that’s overplayed.


My agent requested to stay at my guest house, and since we get along, I agreed. What could go wrong?


I don’t expect the sexy young woman who runs straight into my arms. She isn’t who I thought would be here. As much as I try to resist, I’m pulled into her web. Now all I want to do is score this Birdie!


**Scoring the Birdie discusses sexual harassment. Reader Discretion is advised.



Start the LOVE OF THE GAME Series now!

Available in Kindle Unlimited!


No comments:

Post a Comment