Thursday, March 9, 2023

NEW RELEASE - PREY by VT Do



Prey by V.T. Do
King’s Men - Book one

GENRE - Dark, Contemporary MC Romance

 RELEASE DATE – March 8th, 2023


BLURB

The VP of the notorious King’s Men MC caught me.

Roman isn’t the man I thought he was.

No, he is someone so much more dangerous.

He’s the man I sent to prison for two years.

In this twisted game of love and revenge.

I am his prey.

There are worse things in life than falling in love with the wrong man.

It’s falling in love with your stalker.

The man who wants to own you completely.

Is there a difference between love and obsession?

Roman Stone wants everything from me.

My heart, my body, my mind… my soul.

And he’ll take it from me.

No matter what.

***The conclusion to Roman and Ryleigh's story. Ends in HEA!

***Trigger Warning: Depict violence and dark themes. It is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised



AVAILABLE NOW
US / UK / CAD / AUS


Author Bio

V.T. Do grew up in beautiful Colorado with words on her mind and dreams in her eyes. Writing has always been the best way for her to express herself, and she has been doing that for as long as she can remember. 

When she's not writing, you can find her talking to herself, daydreaming, hunting magical creatures, and reading. 

She is the author of The Young and the Sinner, book 1 of the Entangled Past Series, Dirty Professor, book 1 of the Dirty series, and The Mess You Left Behind, an enemies-to-lovers romance, now available on Amazon’s Kindle.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment