Friday, March 17, 2023

NEW RELEASE - RESIST by Michelle Fernandez

 

★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Resist by Michelle Fernandez
The Broken and Beautiful Series Book 1

Goodreads: 

Genre | Tropes: Contemporary Romance | Sports Romance | Bodyguard romance | Security | Middleweight Champion | Fake girlfriend.

Hosted by DS Promotions

Amazon
US | UK | CA | AU
UNIVERSAL

Blurb:

The last person I ever expected as my assignment is Dean Kraygen. Middleweight Champion of the World and Sexiest Man Alive.

He thinks I was hired to be his fake girlfriend. What Dean doesn't know is I'm to gather intel and protect him from someone who has been making threats to distract him from winning his last fight.

Sure, any woman would kill to be in my shoes. But I don't like him. I loathe his kind and his world all because of my past.

But he got to me. Little by little, the walls I built start to crumble.

What was supposed to be a facade, has become all too real, and I have no choice but to resist him, at all costs, or I will be destroyed for good.

Resist is the first book in The Broken & Beautiful Series and an extension of The Broken Hero Series. Resist is also a crossover from Till I Found You and Distracted and features the hero and heroines you've gotten to know and love..

About Michelle Fernandez: 

Michelle Fernandez lives in Southern California with her husband, children, and two pups. When she's not writing, she's laughing it up with friends and family or simply relaxing!

Contemporary Romance, Romance Suspense and Military Romance are her most favorite genres, and loves happily ever afters... who doesn't? Which is why she started writing in the first place. It started as a hobby. One chapter turned into ten, then a novel was born.

Till I Found You is her first novel. The damsel heroine and the alpha gentleman hero are whom she loves to write about. Making up worlds and characters for readers to fall in love with, is the most rewarding for her.

She hopes that her words give the reader all the 'feels' as it does for her when she writes about them and makes them as authentic as she possibly can.

Go to her website to sign up for her newsletters and 

VIP Reader Group


Social Media Links:

Facebook   Website   Goodreads   Amazon

Pinterest   IG   BookBub   Twitter


Hosted by


No comments:

Post a Comment