Friday, November 4, 2022

Author at a Glance - GYPSY REED


Hi, I'm Gypsy! I write crazy stories full of shocking twists and turns, plenty of WTF moments, and endings that will make you drop your kindle.

When I was a little girl running barefoot through the bluebonnets trying to avoid the damn grass burrs and fire ants I never dreamed one day my love for storytelling-which was ripe even way back then-would one day lead to this path.

If aging doesn’t make you brave then you’re doing it wrong. So to jump headfirst into indie publishing in my forties is kind of thrilling and terrifying. But the best things often feel that way like falling in love or riding a motorcycle for the first time. You’re never too old to start over or embrace the desire that’s always resided in your heart. If it’s not worth risking it all then how much can it mean?

My need to travel and explore has settled a bit and as if to prove that saying is true-all roads lead you home-I live in Texas… again. If the summer heat doesn’t melt me entirely I will continue to write my stories for the readers I
am so thankful to have.

If you love books we're probably besties who haven't met yet...nice to meet you.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Gypsy Reed!

Interview with Gypsy Reed

FREAK LIKE ME (with Madalyn Judge) - Devils MC series (Book One)

ABOUT LAST NIGHT


Connect with Gypsy:

Website: https://gypsyreedbooks.mailerpage.com/

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:



Gypsy Reed ARC Review Team Signup Form

No comments:

Post a Comment