Friday, November 4, 2022

Author at a Glance - MADALYN JUDGE


I'm an Indie writer who writes stories about tattoo hotties and bada$$ bikers under the Pen name Madalyn Judge. 

I have traveled from Germany to California, to Georgia, and a lot of other places in between. I now live in a small town in Kentucky, and there’s nowhere else I’d rather be. I love the slower pace and unbreakable roots that take hold when you live in a place like this. It's true what they say. There’s no place like home. 

I’m married to the best man I know, and we have two children who are now grown up. MJ is the braver part of me, and I would have never had the courage to write and publish my own stories without her. I had been toying with the idea of writing a book, and it took getting schooled by my youngest child for me to go for it. There is nothing quite like having your words thrown back at you by your children. So, I decided to let all the stories and characters rattling around in my brain out into the world. 

To my readers, thank you for your support and time. It means everything to me. If you have any questions or want to chat, please feel free to do so.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Madalyn Judge!



Connect with Madalyn:


Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

TikTok:

Newsletter Signup:



No comments:

Post a Comment