Saturday, September 26, 2026

NEW RELEASES, COVERS & MORE!



Something like Lust by Piper Rayne is $0.99 for a limited time!


Do it.
Don’t do it.
Never in my life did I think I’d wager in my head whether to sleep with Chicago Grizzlies wide receiver, Damon Siska.

He’s the perfect package—hot body, killer smile, and flirts like he earned a doctorate in it. But anyone who reads gossip blogs knows he is looking for one amazing night and nothing more.

I’m not the usual type of woman he beds. I’m a middle school teacher who cherishes her quiet nights in, drinking wine, and watching romantic comedies, dreaming I’m the heroine. I’m not embarrassed to admit—I want the fairy tale.

But Damon caught me at a weak moment. Fresh off a break-up and feeling lousy about myself, I gave into temptation and left the next morning like every other woman he’d slept with.

Except I walked away with more than just the memories when three weeks later the little white stick glowed with two pink lines.


Big Girls Don't Spy by @authorlexiblake is now LIVE!


Vivian McKay loved her life in the States, but she’s finding a freedom in London she can’t deny. She’s studying and working with a mentor at McKay-Taggart and Knight. It’s exciting and fills something inside her, especially the covert ops work with MI6. She’s learning the art of espionage and intelligence work but from the safe confines of a comfy desk.

Until a mission goes wrong and she finds herself in the middle of a dangerous game she has no idea how to play.

Malcolm Mays spent a lot of time getting shot at in various parts of the world as a member of British Special Forces. After being forced to retire due to injuries, he signs on at McKay-Taggart and Knight. It’s a job for now while he finds a way to get back to where he belongs. He’ll make some money, heal and decide on how to spend the rest of his life. What he didn’t count on was meeting Vivian. She’s too young for him. Not merely in age but in experience. And yet he can’t stop thinking about her.

When Vivian’s life is threatened, Malcolm finds himself at a crossroads that could lead to happiness or the greatest danger he’s ever encountered.


Until I Remember by @karla_sorensen is now LIVE!
Duet Narration by: @ms_brentmoor & @shaneeastreads


She has no memory of choosing him. Her heart, apparently, didn’t get the memo.

I wake up in a hospital with a year of my life missing—and Grant Hastings at my bedside. I remember him, all right. He’s wealthy. Arrogant. British. And my late brother’s best friend. The last man I’d ever want to marry.

Except apparently I did.

Now I’m living in a beautiful house I don’t recognize, wearing a ring I don’t remember receiving, and expected to play the devoted wife while his aristocratic family, unaware of the gaps in my memory, descends for his birthday. Grant is patient and attentive, dropping hints about an explosive relationship that makes my pulse race. He’s nothing like the cold, haughty man I remember.

Torn between suspicion about this inconvenient marriage of convenience and an attraction to my husband I’m not ready to name, I have to make a choice: leave the past buried or trust Grant to help me find my way back to a life I can’t remember choosing.

The terrifying part? I’m starting to think past me knew exactly what she was doing.

Men of Evercrisp Orchard: The Complete Series by @abbymillsaps is now LIVE!

Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited

My head and my heart go to battle every day over of the hockey player I once loved, the competent professor I crave, and the sweet apple orchard owner I can’t stop thinking about.

Two of them say I don’t have to choose, while one is hellbent on keeping me all to himself.

I spent three years trying to get over my brother’s best friend, Tytus Tremblay, only to slingshot right back into his orbit when we’re reunited at Holt University. But the pleasure the Mercer Eden and Noah Henry offer me—individually, and together—is the primal distraction I live for.

Then Tytus makes a life-altering choice that affects us all. Delusions spiral toward disaster as my men attempt to undermine and sabotage each other. It’s not until they nearly succeed that I crumble.

I refuse to choose between them, so I’m opting out entirely. I’d rather break my own heart and mourn the loss of them for the rest of my life than let them hurt each other ever again.

THE MEN OF EVERCRISP ORCHARD BOX SET INCLUDES OVER 900 PAGES OF BINGE-WORTHY ROMANCE THAT CONCLUDES WITH AN EPIC HEA FOR SAWYER AND HER MEN. THIS BOX SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TITLES:

Almost Ravaged
Almost Rotten
Almost Ruined
Plus brand new bonus scenes

Listen to Almost Ravaged today!

Narrated by: @amyhallnarrates @leesamuelsvoice & @itsdevonryder
Almost Rotten and Almost Ruined are releasing in audio later this fall.

Stealing Blinds by @brandylhynes is now LIVE!


Greed equals ruin, but Noires want it all.
A mask to conceal. A treasure to plunder.
Harrowing heists and a shattering head.
Conquest to conquest, controlling the game.

Cash
No name, no face—just amber eyes and a thief who stole my attention.
She thinks she got the last word. But as the owner of La Lune Noire, a resort for the corrupt, my resources are endless, and I never lose.
When I track down the sly and stunning Sylvie Palmer, I’m mesmerized.
Sparks fly. She feigns disinterest. But I know better.
I chase her across the US with one vision in mind: her dress on my floor. But every encounter has me wanting more. And realizing she’s in trouble.
The little bandit has an agenda, but the only priceless art I’m after is her.

Sylvie
Cash Noire is the epitome of bedlam, roguery, and charisma wrapped in a conceited blond.
Utter disaster.
A billionaire playboy and my unfortunate complication.
I have a job to do, and it isn’t him. But he’s everywhere.
Eventually, my path is clear: shove him into the friend zone, use the Noire resources, and move on.
Plans fail, lines blur, schemes are formed, and the fall is tragic.
Pounding hearts and mind-blowing escapes.
Cliffs and sea and the Dead Man’s Hand.
Someone played us all.


Dance Practice, Marooned by @authorbellajewel is now LIVE! 


They survived the shipwreck.
Now they have to survive each other.
Stranded on a remote island, the ballet dancers and fighters are still trapped together, still fighting for their lives—but nature is no longer their greatest threat.
It's each other.
Secrets, lies, and betrayal begin to unravel everything they've fought to hold together. As danger closes in from beyond the shoreline, they have no choice but to stand side by side. But with every truth exposed and every loyalty tested, forgiveness becomes harder to find.
So many lies.
So many secrets.
Everything is coming apart at the seams.
Yet they still need each other.
To survive.
To get home.
In a world where loyalty is earned in blood and love comes at a deadly price, one thing is certain...
Not everyone will make it off the island alive.


@stacytravisauthor has revealed the gorgeous covers for Hopelessly in Love!

Releasing October 21, 2026
Cover Designer: @wildheartgraphics

Pre-order today on Amazon!

My first mistake was kissing a hot cowboy.

My second was agreeing to be his fake fiancée to save his handsome hide in a custody battle.

My third…well, there’s still time…

Single dad Luke Reilly doesn’t trust women who leave for greener pastures. He’s fiercely protective of his four-year-old son and even more protective of his own heart.

But then he met me, or more accurately, my lips…

I’m a free-spirited city gal, newly unemployed and in desperate need for an adventure. Between renovating the dilapidated ranch I inherited with my sisters, the last thing I need is a broody cowboy, even if he is the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.

But when Luke asks me for a quick favor: block him from view of his vindictive ex, I do one better and plant a kiss right on his lips.

His response? Introducing me as his fiancée. Now I’m fake-engaged to a grumpy single dad who seems more irritated by me than grateful for the favor.

But his little boy wins me over, and long afternoons of babysitting lead to longer nights of getting to know Luke Reilly. Photo shoots and fake kisses to document our “relationship” start to feel dangerously real.

Pretty soon, my body can’t tell the difference–and neither can my heart.

When the call of a fresh adventure beckons, I’m tempted to protect myself and leave this town in the dust.

Because I think I’ve just made my third mistake—falling hopelessly in love.

Influencers sign up to promote Hopelessly in Love here!
https://bit.ly/4wQabKG

@jennchipmanauthor has revealed the gorgeous cover for Hauntingly Hers!

Releasing November 5, 2026
Cover Designer: Senny, @sennydoesarty

Pre-order today on Amazon!

Wendy's Story.

Blurb & Tropes coming soon. Cover to be revealed.


Influencers sign up to promote Hauntingly Hers here!
https://bit.ly/4gZEf0W


For Better or for Ransom by @patriciapuentesbooks is now LIVE!


Some couples take romantic getaways. These two solve kidnappings.

Entertainment journalist Sol Novo and her partner, private detective Luke Contadino, are a year in, living together, and trying to enjoy some downtime in her native Barcelona. Then, the night she interviews international heartthrob actor Leonardo Pascual, he vanishes from his theater dressing room. All that’s left behind is an open window and a taunting note on the mirror.

When streaming giant Meshflixx hires Luke's agency to find Leonardo—their missing leading man in an upcoming show—Sol steps in as an unofficial consultant. The high-stakes investigation soon pulls the duo away from Barcelona's bustling streets to the sun-drenched, turquoise coast of Mallorca. But chasing a vanished movie star across a Mediterranean paradise leaves a twice-divorced woman wondering if she has one more "I do" left in her.

Sun-soaked, witty, and deliciously twisty, For Better or for Ransom is the next irresistible installment in the Sol and Luke mystery romance series.

Reverse age-gap

Lovers turned co-sleuths
Jet-setting mystery
Grumpy & sunshine
Established couple

A high-stakes case, a Mediterranean getaway, and one very dangerous question: Is forever on the table?


Author @l.h.cosway has revealed the cover for Beneath the Quiet Sky!

Releasing October 27, 2026


Erin never thought she’d see Tristan Balfe again, so it’s no surprise that he doesn’t remember her. After their brief friendship when she was a struggling, homeless teenager, she left town with no plans to return.

Fast forward nineteen years and she’s the manager of her uncle’s hotel, the Astor Cove. It’s an old but much beloved establishment in dire need of some TLC. Tristan, now one of the most successful hoteliers in the country, has set his sights on the historic building and is keen to turn it into an exclusive location for his wealthy clientele.

Erin doesn’t want things at the Astor Cove to change and she tries to convince her uncle not to sell, but he’s seduced by the idea of a luxury retirement and Tristan’s persistence wins out. The only silver lining? Erin and some of the other legacy staff will get to keep their jobs under the new ownership.

So now she must work alongside Tristan while they transform her beloved place of work into something shiny and new, and Erin learns that Tristan can be just as persistent a flirt as he is a businessman. He’s determined that they’ve met before even though he can’t remember when or how, but Erin has no interest in revisiting her painful past and insists they’re strangers. The problem? Tristan’s irresistible charm and playful personality awakens something in Erin, something she’d promised herself long ago was dead.

Erin is powerless to prevent being swept into Tristan’s orbit, but she fears that when he finally remembers who she is—and how she heartlessly abandoned him all those years ago—he’ll no longer want her at all.


Lawless Sinners by @autumnarcher.author is releasing October 15, 2026!


When Sera Tallon runs, I chase.

She was born into a criminal empire. I was born to inherit the mafia dynasty that’s been at war with hers for three generations. She’s the enemy I was raised to bury, with fire in her blood and a mouth that bites back.

Every time I catch her, I tell myself it's about control. About keeping the enemy close.
It's a lie.
When she fights me, she tempts me. When she hates me, she looks at me with a heat that burns.
And I'm engaged to her best friend.
An arranged marriage. My father's alliance.
Every glance at Sera is a betrayal. Every touch, a line I swore I'd never cross.
Now the truth is clawing its way up from the grave, and the closer she gets, the more dangerous she becomes. To my name. To my duty. To the control I was raised never to lose.
Wanting her could cost me the Harrington throne.
Keeping her will start a war.
But if Sera thinks this obsession is going to die quietly, God help the people standing in my way.
Some enemies you destroy. Some you claim.


SCORE by @AriellaTalix is releasing October 14, 2026!


Lola Gamble breezes elegantly into Honeybee Hollow to attend a weekend party for former Governor Lassiter’s family, but she finds way more than she bargained for. She meets two totally swoon-worthy men, falls for them both and discovers something very interesting about their history.

Banger is a musical genius with fans and groupies following his every move. He plays drums (often shirtless) for the popular band Wildflower Whiskey and composes songs and musical scores for entertainers all over the country. Banger has plenty of hidden talents and could easily be in the running for “sexiest man alive.” No one is exempt, it seems, from his allure. His immediate chemistry with Lola has tongues wagging all over town.

Silver fox Buford Wallace owns The Hive—the hottest spot in town—and manages musicians. When he hears Lola sing, he wants her. He wants to manage her career and make her his.

Banger has an idea. He isn’t a selfish man. He’s willing to share.

And so is Lola.

A fateful trip to Los Angeles could change everything for them.

This MMF romance will keep you on your toes, navigating the highs and lows of their sizzling relationship.


Daughter of Sin by @sachablackauthor is releasing October 15, 2026!


Once upon a time, a saint fell for a sinner…

Saint Severo is the most revered fixer in Nefari city. She’s the woman the rulers call when a problem needs to disappear.

Marlowe Reign is the assassin she loved. The one she exiled fifty years ago to keep her alive.

When the Capas are found slaughtered in their own fortress, the city edges towards war. There’s no heir. No order.

And the killer? None other than Saint’s ex-lover.

Saint needs a confession. Marlowe wants to hang.

Neither are saying why.

A night in the dungeon torturing the woman who still tastes like everything she lost will break anyone’s willpower.

But Marlowe didn't do it and she won't deny it either.

Someone far bigger than them both is pulling the strings.

The last thing Saint wants is to fall for the woman she has to execute… but the body remembers what the heart tried to bury.

To save her, Saint must betray everything she's served. To love her, she'll have to let the world burn.

To keep her secret, one of them has to die.

A confession. A reckoning. And a debt that can only be paid in blood.


No comments:

Post a Comment