Tuesday, September 22, 2026

NEW RELEASES - SEPTEMBER 22, 2026


NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL FORMATS!


PURCHASE LINKS
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

 Audiobook Duet Narration by: Lance Greenfield and Erin Mallon

BLURB:

Some call him a corporate shark.

I call him the devil in a three-piece suit.

Too bad he kisses like an angel and touches me like he means it.

Now every staged dinner feels like foreplay.

Every public appearance tests our control.

And every night I'm left asking: 

Is this elaborate charade really about saving our companies...

Or is there something else he's trying to claim? 

✔️ Fake Engagement with Forbidden Chemistry
✔️ “Who Hurt You?” Vibes
✔️ “Touch Her and Die” Energy
✔️ Jealous, Obsessive, Protective Billionaire Hero
✔️ Forced Proximity Tension, Banter & Spice

 


PURCHASE LINKS
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

 Audiobook Narrated by: Dane Anderson & Theo Sinclair

 BLURB:

A night meant for violence and vengeance turns into something far more twisted and deviant…

I was raised to be brutal.

Hard. Tough. Unmerciful.

In the Bratva, men don’t crave other men. Good thing I’m straight.

And if I say that enough times, six inches from the mirror, it usually sounds true.

That is, until I go into the woods looking for monsters, and find something far harder to escape from.

Val Bancroft is chaos and carnage wrapped in electrified sin.

Provocative and defiant.

Lethally, disarmingly beautiful.

A violent, unhinged corruption to my own brand of carefully controlled darkness.

I tell myself I’m not gay. That our families want to kill each other. That my place as my father’s heir, with a woman chosen for me at my side, has already been carved in stone.

But he dismantles me, piece by bloody piece, until even my demons bow to him.

He’s an unstoppable force.

I’m an immovable object.

And when we slam together, we’ll find beautiful wreckage—or vicious goddamn ruin.


PURCHASE LINKS
Available in Kindle Unlimited

 Audiobook Narrated by: Lance Greenfield & Kirsten Leigh

 BLURB:

Accidentally Pregnant... Accidentally Charmed by the Grumpy Cowboy... Accidentally in Love 

When I inherit the dilapidated Loveland Ranch on my birthday, I do what any self-respecting L.A. career woman would do —have one unforgettable night with a hot, broody cowboy and skedaddle before sunrise.

But when I hear that a crabby neighbor is suing my beloved grandmother’s estate, I decide her legacy is worth the dirt under my manicure and start renovating.

Cue the hot, broody cowboy, who rides up on a horse and informs me he’s the crab. And just when I think things can’t get worse, the universe hands me another surprise.

A little pink plus sign.

Fitz and I have nothing in common except being fiercely independent. We come from different worlds. We have different visions for the future. We don’t share the same dreams, backgrounds, or even the same zip code.

But it doesn’t take long before I find myself wishing for all the things I’d given up on—a real partnership with a protective, kind, hot-as-sin man who reassures me I’m not fighting my battles alone. Except he’s fighting his own battles, and they may be too big for us to overcome.

Will this accidental family we created lead to heartbreak? Or could it be the life I’ve always wanted?


PURCHASE LINKS
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

Audiobook Narrated by: Leanne Woodward & John William Maddux

 BLURB:

The devil has decided he wants me.

And what he wants, he gets.

Nobody wants Enzo Marchetti's attention.

He’s the ruthless heir to one of the most feared mafia families in the world.

He’s powerful. Violent. Untouchable.

Unfortunately for me, I’ve caught his attention. 

He’s also a member of the Night Sons.

A secret society of masked men who rule Saint Vale from the shadows.

Every year, each Night Son chooses a Fawn.

And Enzo has chosen me.

The harder he tries to break me, the more I refuse to bend.

The more I fight him, the more obsessed he becomes.

Because once a Night Son chooses you …

There’s no escape.

 Tropes:

Dark romance
College Secret Society
Morally grey hero x good girl
Touch her and die vibes
Mafia families


No comments:

Post a Comment