Monday, September 7, 2026

REVIEW - PROPERTY OF BLADE by Kathleen Kelly


Blade glances at his phone screen before taking the call from Betty's Cafe hoping that none of his club is giving her any issues. One of the locals told her that there was a car stranded in a ditch and asked if he would take his tow truck out and check it out.

Blade found the car immediately and just shook his head. A Mini Cooper in the wilds of Alaska. No wonder she ended up in a ditch. Instead of being put off by his gruff appearance and the cut on his back, he is surprised when she shows up at his door with a batch of homemade cookies as a thank you.

I loved this book. It is very well written and the characters are fully developed and relatable. I rarely read blurbs before starting a book because I don't want any teasers so I found an interesting twist to the Anarchy MC club members halfway through the story.

Being the president of an MC club had never been on Blade's radar until the president of the main chapter threw him in Alaska and sent him all the other rejects. Now they were a family of misfits surviving the wilds of Alaska, supplying the locals with whatever they needed to survive the harsh winters. Everything runs smoothly until they try to double-cross them.

Hannah wanted as far from LA and her ex as she could get. And small-town Alaska seemed like the perfect place to land. When a rough-looking biker towed her car home refusing her offer to pay, she knew she had found the right place to move. But she soon finds out that these helpful bikers aren't all that they seem.

This book is action-packed, full of danger and unexpected twists. I love how this author gives you a tease throughout until exposing the men of this MC's true secrets. Blade and Hannah's relationship is spicy hot and I love Grace. I wonder if she would be purring and wrapping around these bikers in their true forms. Highly recommend and can't wait to read the upcoming books in this series!

PROPERTY OF BLADE is book one of the KINGS OF ANARCHY MC: ALASKA series

Get PROPERTY OF BLADE today!

Check out all my interviews/reviews for Kathleen Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment