Tuesday, October 5, 2021

RE-LAUNCH - SNEAKY QUARTERBACK by CR Riley


🏈 Sneaky Quarterback, Love of the Game 🏈
Updated with a New Prologue  

Available now on Amazon!

Available on Kindle Unlimited!


Blurb:

Corey
Football is my first love, it takes priority over everything.

Men want to be me. Little boys want to be just like me.

Women… well, they just want me.  But all the fame isn’t enough anymore, something is missing.

Then Tabitha appears one night and knocks me off balance.  It throws me when she doesn't react to my charms, which makes me want her even more. 

Oh, and it turns out that she’s my brother's ex.  Yeah, that could be a big problem. 

One look at Tabitha and all I want to do is forget about the rule we have always followed about not dating an ex.

But, as the eldest, should I?  Would my brother forgive me?

Could I forgive myself if I let her slip through my fingers? 

Tabitha
When I was seventeen, I was attacked.

I hated feeling as if I had no control over my reaction to guys after that.

Once I entered college, I came up with the three-date rule to help me feel normal.

Every guy who didn’t make my skin crawl who dared to ask me out got three dates, no more.

It was the only best way to keep me safe and my guard up.

The night my best friend gets engaged, I met Corey.

There is something about him I can’t ignore.  I’m afraid he is going to find a way to sneak past my three-date rule, force me to do what I have never done before.

I’m not sure how I feel about it, I’ve never had to worry about what I’d do until now. 

I’ve always thought of myself as broken beyond repair.  Will this man prove I’m wrong? 

Will he be able to help me see myself the way he sees me? 

Can I trust a man enough to let him in so I can finally live again? 

**Sneaky Quarterback is a novel that mentions sexual assault/abuse, a violent attack, and cutting. I understand these may be triggers for some. Reader Discretion is advised.


Get the complete series now!
Love of the Game Series:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N59PZZY


Bio

Contemporary romance author C. R. Riley is celebrated for creating worlds and characters that don’t always follow the rules, including those she futilely tries to set herself.

But the best characters always find a way around them, often surprising her with their willingness to make each and every journey unique, if not emotionally satisfying.

Her Kohl Family series has been called the perfect epitome of contemporary romance with a twist of the unexpected.   The characters tackle tough topics while making you fall in love with them, and despising those baddies who deserve it.  Each story is a unique standalone.

That cares over in her Modern-Day Royals series, which features characters who are unlike any royal put to the page before.

And of course, combining her love of football and baseball she adds a steamy sports romance, Love of the Game which follows a family of athletes on their separate journeys to find true love.

You can find all her romantic and out-of-the-ordinary series on Amazon and free in Kindle Unlimited. 

Never miss a new project update or book release by signing up for her newsletter.




Connect w/ CR:





No comments:

Post a Comment