Saturday, July 8, 2023

Author at a Glance - LIZ MARTINSON



I am an author of six novels, all of which are on Amazon, my most recent being a series of three novellas written for Romance Café Publishing.

I have another novel which is being revised and a historical novel which has reached the editing stage. In addition, I plan a sequel to Ullandale.

I use research and my own extensive experiences to fuel my writing and in my spare time enjoy a wide range of activities which include cycling, photography and reading, as well as cooking, music and travel. I also have extensive experience as a hill-walker and considerable experience as a kayaker but find I'm more limited in those activities these days.

I live in the Yorkshire Dales with my husband and two cats, and have non-identical twin sons who have long since grown and flown.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Liz Martinson!

Interview with Liz Martinson

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - Solhaven Forevers Series


Connect with Liz:

Email:

Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Newsletter Sign-Up:


No comments:

Post a Comment