Friday, July 21, 2023

NEW RELEASE - HEART'S REBELLION by Rogue London


 ★ ★ ★ NEW RELEASE! ★ ★ ★

HEART'S REBELLION by Rogue London
Mafia Brides - Book 2

Genre: Mafia Romance

Add to Goodreads:
https://bit.ly/44J8H6D


Amazon
Available in Kindle Unlimited


BLURB:

The one woman I can't have, is the only woman I want...

In the operating room or the club, my rules are the same: Don't get attached, and my word is law. Nobody defies me without consequences.

Especially not pretty little nurses with sharp tongues. Taking Gaby Cala to my office so I can punish her sweet bottom before driving her wild with pleasure isn't exactly hospital protocol, but a woman like her needs a firm hand.

And I need Gaby.

Even if it means defying my family and breaking all of my own rules to have her.


Excerpt:
2023 © Rogue London

“Ask yourself, Gaby, what would it take for you to completely forgive yourself?”

Good question. A tiny voice from somewhere deep within said surrender. 

“Surrender,” I told him. “I completely trust you and I give myself over to your control.”

I sunk my ass to the floor and extended my torso putting my hands open-faced in supplication. My heart stopped clamoring in my chest as I released the controls for the first time in my life.

“Good girl. Now stand up and lay on the bed.”

I stood and lay on my back in the center of the bed, fully compliant.

Tano removed each shoe from my feet and kissed each toe. I kept my eyes open to watch as he made love to me and paid homage to my gift.

Massaging my feet and then my legs, he slowly moved up my body to my thighs. I kept myself from striving for his touch and just accepted what he gave me. Euphoric peace bloomed in my core and spread slowly through my being. I began to see what I couldn’t before, that to give myself and my troubles over to a man like Gaetano Vitale was not a sentence of obedience like I’d assumed. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Instead, it was an opportunity to fully immerse myself in being me and allowing him to lead us, both in and out of the bed.

The simple truth of power dynamic was jarring. I’d fought for so long for what? To be right? To be in the driver’s seat? And to where was I heading all this time? The truth was, I had no idea, not until I met him. My future shifted in that exact moment that my perception shifted.

 

More in the Mafia Brides Series


Amazon
Available in Kindle Unlimited



Rogue London is an author of naughty romance designed to awaken your sensual side. 

Rogue writes under a few different pen names had has been on the Washington Post best sellers list under her retired pen name N.M.McGregor. 

Under the pen name, Skylar West, Rogue runs a romance podcast with multi-award winner Ann Jensen. They discuss all things romance and have amazing guests on their weekly podcast show.

Coast to Coast podcast link https://www.buzzsprout.com/1834064


No comments:

Post a Comment