Thursday, July 6, 2023

Author at a Glance - KELLY THOMAS


I'm a true romance junkie. I love romance! I love reading romance books; I love writing romance books.

I love everything about romance.

I have a sign above our door that reads: 'and they lived happily ever after.'

It's more than just my motto! ;o)

When I was single, my friends would ask me if I was 'looking for Mr. Right?'

I would shake my head and reply, 'No, I'm waiting for Prince Charming. He's just taking his time showing up.'

Well, he at last did show, and you guessed it, we fell deeply in love.

I've now been happily married to the love of my life for quite a few years.

My handsome husband is the inspiration for all of my lead male characters!

We currently live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, as we love the sand and the sun.

I'm also an avid gardener and love to cook. So, lo-and-behold, many of my main characters do too!

I tend to write very early in the morning or late at night... depending on when the mood strikes me or when I find my inspiration.

My husband has gotten used to me saying, 'just one more line...'

My sister’s joke that I've been writing stories since I was a teenager, and now I've finally been able to write them down!

I am finally pursuing my passion!


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Kelly Thomas!

Interview with Kelly Thomas

IN TOO DEEP - Too Series (Book 1) STORY BEHIND THE STORY - Too Series


Connect with Kelly:

Email: KellyThomas@blankslatepublications.com

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3r3inKV

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092267142796

Newsletter Signup: https://preview.mailerlite.io/preview/395821/sites/92506536248607915/6xZFXf


No comments:

Post a Comment