Monday, January 29, 2024

COVER REVEAL - I PUCKING HATE THAT YOU LOVE ME by DL Gallie


 ════ .• 🤍 COVER REVEAL 🤍•. ════

I Pucking Hate That You Love Me by DL Gallie
Pucking Love Book 3

Goodreads

Cover Designers: Renee from RL Cover Designs (manchest)
Kristie from Vanilla Lily (main cover)

Release Date: February 29


Hosted by DS Book Promotions

Pre-Order:
AMAZON

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕..

• Friends to lovers to enemies to lovers
• He falls first
• She doesn’t take his shit
• Each others first time
• Douche dad
• Reappearance of Dr. Preston Knight
Lollipops   

I vowed I'd never give my heart to a man again. I learned my lesson the first time. But then Jameson “JJ” James came back into my life. When we started working together, he became a huge problem.

 

𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌:

I Pucking Hate That I Love You
AMAZON

A Pucking Good Christmas
AMAZON

I Pucking Hate That You Love Me
AMAZON

It’s Pucking Fake, appearing in Fake It Till You Make It
AMAZON: PREORDER
*(coming 14 February)*

I Pucking Hate To Love You
AMAZON: PREORDER
*(coming mid 2024)*


For more information about DL Gallie and her books:
WEBSITE


Hosted by 


No comments:

Post a Comment