Friday, January 26, 2024

NEW RELEASE - TWISTED BAD BOYS a Fairytale Retelling Anthology


💥🏰⚡NEW RELEASE! ⚡🏰💥

TWISTED BAD BOYS Anthology
A Mafia, dark, bad boy collection of fairy tale and fable retellings



Get it now!


They'll burn it all to the ground, just for her...

There are no heroes in these stories. Only possessive, dangerous, brutal men who will stop at nothing to get what they want. Villains who demand complete and total surrender from the women they set out to conquer.

And who will destroy anyone who may threaten the ones they love.


Participating Authors:



Jack of Hearts by Rogue London
Excerpt © 2024 Rogue London

I rarely noticed anyone in particular in the crowd and never looked for anyone to sing to, but tonight I felt eyes on me and not just the polite interest I’d grown accustomed to. This was heavy and filled with dark intentions. My eyes traveled the room and landed on a big man at the bar exuding a totally bad-boy vibe.

My loins caught on fire. Man, was he ever handsome, with a slightly puckered scar over his left eyebrow that made him appear to be scowling but in a sexy way.

He was the proverbial bad boy covered in tats and with a gleam in his eye that said he only cared about one thing—himself—but I didn’t care, and it didn’t stop me from visualizing him doing all sorts of naughty things to me. The tone of my voice as I sang to the handsome stranger shifted with images of running my tongue over that scar while scoring his back with my long nails. Oh, boy was I ever having cravings I’d love to exercise. Since my father’s passing three years ago, my brothers had hidden me away under the guise of my needing protection, and I’d been unable to fill the needs my body and imagination demanded. Seeing this sexy bad boy was sending me into overload.

From across the room, his hungry eyes roved over my body, and everywhere his gaze touched had goosebumps appearing on my skin. His intensity built a heat in me until I was consumed. His fingers curled around his beer mug the way I imagined him cupping my ass. In my mind, my head tilted back as I bounced on his cock.

Dancing was something I never did in public, preferring to sway and grind in private but tonight, the handsome stranger’s presence awakened all my senses and soon, I found myself sliding off the stool. The soft leather of my pants felt sensual against my skin. Tossing my hair back, I sang.

“I’ve got a pocketknife hidden in my smile. Come too close, I’ll flay you alive,” I sang, gyrating my hips.

“I’m no angel, no goddess you know, I’ll cut you, gut you, throw you to the wolves.” I turned around, shaking my ass in his direction.

“I’m a queen, the only one you need, the only one you crave. I’ll tear you apart with a flick of my tongue and leave you panting for more.” I swiveled my hips with wanton abandon, projecting in a way I’d only ever done in the privacy of my room. The song pushed from my lungs like a siren’s song, the answering images filled me with a heady sensation.

I flushed with excitement as I pictured his hands roving my skin, a finger sliding and teasing my back entrance. My free hand slid involuntarily down my body and stopped just inside the waistband of my pants. My breath caught, thankfully, at just the right place in the song, giving me an eight-count breather.

I cast a glance at the eye candy I’d just imagined fucking. He was anything but casual, his body tense and ready to pounce. He’d felt every damn word I sang to him, that much was obvious.

I’ll be your queen and be so good to you,” I crooned. As I continued to sing, my imagination flew to a studio apartment, where, on a bed covered in a soft green blanket, he flipped me onto my stomach and dragged me to my knees. Rain hammered against large windowpanes and rivulets ran down in a steady stream, dripping onto a stone deck.

He slapped my ass, and the air left my lungs. Quickly inhaling, I continued to sing while the vision continued of him gripping my hair and holding me hostage while he battered me with his huge cock, taking me in a way that said you belong to me. Never had there been a man to inspire such imaginings, and I knew there would never be another, not like this, not like him.

Get a grip, Harp!

Willing myself to be released from the vision, I pulled my eyes away from the stranger on my last notes “I dare you,” to see my security detail in the wings, no doubt waiting to haul me back home. Of course, this angered me, but maybe this time I needed their protection… from him.


Enchanted by Her by Ann Jensen
Excerpt © 2024 Ann Jensen

Ryder:
“Fuck.” Varas’ voice choked off which surprised me and I instantly went on alert. His instincts had given us warning more times than I could count. Not wanting to draw attention to myself, I slowly turned until I could see what my friend was staring at.

My pulse slowed as I took in a woman who had probably been pulled right from Varas’ fantasies. Curvy and dark with a confidence that exuded from her very pores. She was dressed in a fancy pale-blue pantsuit snubbing the other women in their ballgown finery. It was easy to see that the woman was a rebel.

I chuckled, not tempted by the sight. While my friend loved a wildcat, I preferred my women delicate and submissive. For a woman to hold my interest, she needed to be soft on the outside with a core of steel to keep her from breaking under my darkness. I may not want to battle with every conversation, but I did need to know she could stand up to me if needed.

The woman of Vara’s dreams stepped to the side and my own breath caught in my throat. Her companion was nothing short of an angel sent down to earth. She looked as if pale winter sunshine had taken form in the room. Her golden hair sparkled with gems and was done up in an elaborate set of braids that cascaded down her back sending rainbows dancing across the room as she moved. Her hourglass shape was hugged lovingly by what could only be the finest pale-purple silk that left nothing to the imagination.

Joy and innocence sparkled from her green eyes and even through all the conversations and murmurs in the room, I could hear the music in her laughter. Her full lips were like expensive rubies slightly swollen as if from a kiss. The thought of them wrapped around my cock had blood rushing south. Who were these women? Neither of them belonged anywhere near this den of darkness.

“Fuck.” I echoed my friend’s sentiment.  

Elle:
I squealed as hands came down on my shoulders. I tried to run but was held in place by a tight grip. “Calm down, Princess. It’s me.”

“Ryder?” My heart slowed as I realized he must have been positioned behind the door. The sound of the lock clicking barely registered as my whole body trembled with excitement.

“Yes.” His hands gripped my hips through the silk fabric and I felt his body pressed against mine from behind. “Do you know how gorgeous you are? Pure temptation.”

Gorgeous? Jasmine had assured me I was what one would call classically beautiful but I’d never really thought about it. My extremely long hair was unusual and out of style. I’d longed to chop it all off into a more modern cut like the people I saw in the movies.

I was soft instead of muscular like the women in magazines because other than walking the halls and stairs of the building, the only form of exercise I did was yoga, or dance classes I found for free online. But what did it matter if I was beautiful if there was no one there to want to look at me?

His hand clamped on the back of my neck and he turned me to face him. His other hand traced along my cheek across my lips and down my throat. “Last chance, Princess. If you say yes, I’m going to kiss you until you writhe. I’m gonna explore this body of yours, lift up those skirts and play with your pretty pussy until you come all over my fingers.”

There was only one answer I could give. “Please.”

His mouth took possession of mine without even an instant of hesitation. Every nerve in my body came alive as he held me and explored my lips and mouth like I was the best meal he’d ever had. Who could have imagined that his teeth nibbling my lips could send shocks of pleasant pain down to my clit?

“Shh, Princess. I need you to stay quiet.”

Was I making noise? He ran his tongue down my neck and I held back a moan. It was so much more than a first kiss. I hadn’t really known what to expect, but his talented mouth and hands were bringing me so much pleasure I wasn’t going to complain.

He lifted me like I weighed nothing and walked until he could place me on the counter. Tiny sounds were coming from my throat that I didn’t even recognize because words wouldn’t come. I knew I didn’t want him to stop and needed him to do something more but had no idea what to ask for.

Get your copy of Twisted Bad Boys today!
AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment