Thursday, January 18, 2024

PRE-ORDER - ROCK STAR'S WIFE by Melina Druga


Rock Star Romance, Book #3 of The Rock Star’s Wife series by Melina Druga is releasing on February 13th!

 Goodreads

PRE ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3S0RAs9


BLURB

A college grad still reeling from an amicable breakup falls for a rock star who’s given up on love in this contemporary, second-chance romance. 

A year after she and her now-ex-boyfriend were forced into a devastating decision when life took them — literally — in different directions, Cassandra Economos is done with men. Or so she thinks. Just as Cassie’s getting bored and starting to think she needs to get back out there, she meets Nat, and everything changes. 

Dramatic Sneezer frontman Nathaniel Hardwick hasn’t dated anyone for months, ever since he caught his girlfriend cheating. Weeks away from the launch of the band’s next tour, however, he finds himself falling for his sister’s friend. 

Nat isn’t Cassie’s type, but something about him — something more than mere rock star charisma — draws her in. Soon, she’s breaking all her long-standing relationship rules for him. 

With tour dates looming on the horizon, Cassie’s already seeing parallels to her last breakup. But what happens if this is more than just a summer fling?

Jam-packed with sizzling scenes and post-Y2K nostalgia, Rock Star Romance is a must-read for fans of Scarlett Cole and Christina Lauren.


Also in the Rock Star's Wife series!



Sexual Awakening - Book One
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

Teenager Cassandra Economos loves five things: Her awesome friends. Her big fat, dysfunctional, Greek family. Rock music. Her plan to move to Chicago. And Kurt Cobain. Soon, she’ll gain another love. Sex. Stifled by her family’s rules, how will Cassie explore her sexuality?

Everything I know about sex I learned from health class diagrams and from reading erotica books I secretly borrowed.

Boys never paid attention to me in middle school. Then it happens. Keith Cook starts a conversation with me. We play Seven Minutes In Heaven, and somehow he’s my boyfriend. My sister tells me he isn’t a great one because he never calls, and he keeps pressuring me do things I’m not ready to do. After Kurt dies, I realize life is short and nothing’s stopping me from having sex with Keith. Except for one thing – he betrays my trust.

That same week, Todd Miller comforts me when I ditch class to mourn Kurt. Todd’s definitely an upgrade from Keith. He listens and can hold an intelligent conversation. He cares about my opinion. And he has a body all the girls drool over.

Our first kiss is mutual. The first time he touches me is mutual. When he pops my cherry, that’s mutual, too, even if I am jail bait. We said we’d wait until I turn 17, but we just couldn’t. We want to be together so badly it hurts. I never feel pressured with Todd. That’s how it’s supposed to be, isn’t it, when a guy cares about you?

Book one in The Rock Star’s Wife series, a series about sex, family, and rock & roll. It contains coarse language, sexual situations and adult themes, and is intended for mature audiences.



Mr. Right is a Myth - Book Two
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

Co-ed Cassandra Economos has a plan. Earn her degree then move into a Chicago penthouse. If she can meet a guy who accepts her, high sex drive and all, that’s an added bonus. But how many frogs must she kiss before she meets a prince?

Weeks before high school graduation, Jason Brookes broke my heart. I didn’t love him. Still don’t. What broke my heart is the accusation that I have no ambition. He said all I think about is sex. If that’s true, then how did I become class salutatorian and earn a full ride scholarship to the University of Illinois?

I’m prepared to start dating again. A guy must exist who will accept me for me, right, even if I am always in the mood?

I once had that guy, but I let him slip through my fingers. Maybe things would have turned out differently had I realized the quality of guy I had when we were going out. Todd Miller, my first real boyfriend, not only accepted me, he treated me with kindness and understanding, and he loved me.

I think about Todd constantly. No one lives up to his standard. Believe me, I’m trying to find someone who does, but increasingly I’m convinced Mr. Right is a myth created to trick dewy-eyed romantic girls. Is there a guy made for me? Is there the “one”?

Book two in The Rock Star’s Wife series, a series about sex, family, and rock & roll. It contains coarse language, sexual situations and adult themes, and is intended for mature audiences.



Christmas Surprise - Holiday 2023
Available in Kindle Unlimited!

Two couples. One bound for forever. One living in the moment. A Christmas they won’t forget.

Cassandra: My boyfriend Corey often quotes love poetry, but he’s never directly told me he loves me. But a man doesn’t give a woman love poems unless he loves her, right? I just wish I knew for sure. This weighs on my mind, putting a bit of a damper on the holidays.

Corey: I love Cassandra so much my heart aches, but I can’t force myself to tell her how I feel. We’ve always lived in the moment, knew from the beginning that our relationship will end after she graduates and moves. That’s a short five months away. How can I tell her how I feel without spoiling our understanding?

Phil: I’ve loved Jennifer since we were in high school. Making my move was the best thing I’ve done in my life. Now, I’m ready to make another move and ask her to be my wife. Too bad my overbearing family won’t keep their opinions to themselves.

Jennifer: Phil’s a keeper. He treats me better than any of my past boyfriends. It feels as if we were always meant to be. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. There’s just one complication. His traditional family’s expectations could keep me from my dream wedding.

This book features characters from The Rock Star’s Wife series – a series about sex, family, and rock & roll. Like the rest of the series, it is intended for mature audiences. It contains coarse language, sexual situations and adult themes. Christmas Surprise takes place between Chapters 34 and 35 of Mr. Right is a Myth.



Holiday Homecoming - Holiday 2024
Now on Pre-Order

Release Date: September 10, 2024

Set during the events of Rock Star Romance, this wintry interlude in the Rock Star’s Wife series follows two couples wrestling with family drama in the midst of holiday cheer.

Cassie Economos’s family hasn’t met her new boyfriend yet. To tell the truth, she isn’t sure she wants them to; things went catastrophically wrong the last time she brought a guy home for the holidays. To avoid embarrassment and hopefully save her burgeoning romance from crashing and burning in the aftermath, Cassie puts Nat through meet-the-Economoses bootcamp in the weeks leading up to Christmas.

But trouble is brewing back home in Sterling, where Jennifer, Cassie’s friend turned cousin-by-marriage, has just learned her absentee father wants to rebuild his relationship with his daughters. No one seems to know how Jennifer should respond — least of all herself.

Meanwhile, the men in Cassie’s and Jennifer’s lives are just trying to make it through the holidays. Phil’s willing to try anything to help his wife weather the coming storm, and Nat wants to make a good first impression and ease his girlfriend’s fears.

Holiday Homecoming moves between these four young narrators as they figure out where they stand against external forces and internal desires.

STAY TUNED FOR OTHER UPCOMING BOOK IN THE SERIES!

Sex & Surprises – February 2025
Family Uproar – August 2025
The Pandemic Diaries – February 2026
Rock Star Parents – August 2026 

Rumor has it that Melina Druga came out of her mother’s womb with a pen in her hand.  While we can neither confirm or deny this, you could say she was destined to become a writer. 

Melina was so young when she began writing that she can’t remember exactly when the urge began.  She does remember, however, her first novel – an historical fiction story about two sisters living in an Ohio canal town in the 1840s – that she wrote at age 10. 

Music keeps Melina sane, and it has gotten to the point that she cannot write without it.  It keeps her awake, alert, motivated and productive.  Music has even inspired her fiction.  And not just The Rock Star’s Wife series.  The My Chemical Romance song “Mama” was the inspiration for her historical fiction novel Angel of Mercy. 

Melina lives in the Midwest with her husband, daughter, black cat, books and CD collection.

Melina is the author of the upcoming Rock Star’s Wife series, a contemporary fiction story about sex, family, and rock & roll. She also has written six historical fiction novels and nine nonfiction books.

Connect with Melina:

Website:

The Rock Star's Wife Series website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Pinterest:

YouTube:

Spotify - The Rock Star’s Wife playlist:

Newsletter Sign-Up:

2 comments: