Tuesday, January 16, 2024

PRE-ORDER - VERONICA'S LITTLE VALENTINE'S DAY by Rogue London


💗NOW ON PRE-ORDER💗

VERONICA'S LITTLE VALENTINE'S DAY by Rogue London

A Holidays at Rawhide Ranch Story

Genre/Tropes: Ddlg second chance romance



Release Date: February 1, 2024


Available for Pre-Order


This is not how I expected my best friend’s wedding to go. Kidnapped, driven halfway across the country, and forced to share a room at Rawhide Ranch with the one man I’ve always wanted but never dreamed I could have.

Jacob seems determined to be the Daddy I need, and in those moments when I’m over his knee or pinned beneath him in bed, sobbing out his name, I can almost believe he could be.

It’s those in between moments where I start to doubt myself. And when it becomes clear I’m not the only one with my eye on Jacob, I wonder if there’s any hope for me and my one true Valentine.


Also in the Rawhide Ranch Series:


AMAZON
Available in Kindle Unlimited

Rawhide Ranch might just be the last chance at redemption either of us get...

I never thought I'd be at the center of a scandal involving one of my students.

Then again, nobody has ever gotten under my skin quite like Harmony Carrington. She's the textbook definition of a brat, which is exactly how I treated her.

And it cost me everything.

Now, somehow, we've ended up right back where we started as student and teacher. Only this time, we're at Rawhide University, where bending sassy little girls over your desk to redden their naughty bottoms isn't only allowed, it's expected.

But the more I learn about Harmony, the clearer it becomes that beneath that bratty exterior lives a lonely Little girl in desperate need of a strict, loving Daddy to heal all her broken parts...

A Daddy just like me.





ABOUT ROGUE LONDON:

Rogue London is a Canadian author who writes steamy, suspenseful romances featuring alpha men with a soft spot for the women they inevitably fall for.

Rogue's imagination is limitless when it comes to exploring the power exchange dynamic in her stories. Her heroines are often sassy, strong women and submissive for the right Dom, Daddy, or Master and include a Happily Ever After.

Follow Rogue here:

Website  | Linktr.ee | Email
Amazon | Goodreads | Bookbub
Facebook |  Facebook GroupInstagram | Twitter
TikTokPinterest | YouTube
Newsletter Signup | ARC Signup Form


No comments:

Post a Comment