Friday, July 19, 2024

NEW RELEASE - HEART'S TEMPTATION by Rogue London


đź’–NOW AVAILABLEđź’–

HEART'S TEMPTATION by Rogue London
Mafia Brides - Book 3

Mafia, MFM, Second Chance Romance, Suspense Romance, BDSM

Release Date: July 19, 2024



Available in Kindle Unlimited!



BLURB:

Once upon a time, I had everything my heart desired.

And to save the men I loved, I turned my back on them. On us.

Now I’m the one who needs saving. Danger lurks in the shadows, waiting for the perfect time to strike, and the only ones who can keep me safe are the men whose hearts I shattered all those years ago.

I know they’ll do whatever it takes to protect me from harm. Their honor demands it.

Just as I know their pride will demand a price for all the pain I’ve put us all through. A price paid over their knees and begging for my pleasure in their bed.

But those threats in the shadows are closing in—and as it turns out, they’re so much worse than any of us could have imagined.



EXCERPT
Copyright © 2024 Rogue London

Gio put me over his shoulder and stalked to my room where he tossed me on the bed.

Before I could scramble away, he’d tugged me down the mattress, my dress sliding up as I went, until all that was between us was the thin strap of material that was my thong.

“I see you still like to be manhandled, Nicolette,” he said quietly.

An image from earlier—Gio napping naked—added to the excitement his smoky
voice awoke in me.

I was pulled from my musings when Gio gripped my thighs and flipped me onto my back. With one yank, he ripped the thong from my body. I gasped at the stinging sensation left from the garment being torn in two. Gio’s tongue drove between my puffed slick lips and speared my core like a jackhammer.

“Ohh! Gio!” I couldn’t hold back the tidal wave of arousal that ripped through me
like a thunderstorm. Gio was on a mission to teach me a lesson and I didn’t stand a chance. His tongue danced inside me during my orgasm, sparking a second and then a third. I cried out and writhed in his grip but there was no escape from his pillaging tongue.

I was beyond the ability to process the orgasms he forced from my body, losing count of how many there were. There was no glorious oblivion following my descent off the cliff. I never crashed and soaked in the aftermath of pure bliss. I tried to fight them off, but I knew it was futile. No way would Gio stop until he chose to, no matter how much I begged.

“You have forgotten who I am, Niki.” He pulled his tongue out of my thrumming
entrance long enough to speak.

“No. Never!” I panted, trying to catch my breath.

“Why did you leave?”

I didn’t dare say the real reason. He’d lose his shit, I just knew he would. I shook my head, as silent tears streamed down my face. Despite the forced orgasms, I still wanted to feel him inside of me. To make all the pain from the past disappear. I knew he wouldn’t give me what I wanted, at least not until I gave him what he wanted.

Maybe he was tired of the position, or maybe his tongue gave out, but I found myself over his lap facing the floor, his knee pressed against my pubic bone as he attached something to my ankles to keep my legs from closing.

“I have ways of getting what I want, tesorina.”

A vibrator buzzed to life at my entrance, positioned at an angle that set off fireworks and had me screaming his name. The vibrator on my clit was pure torture and a fresh wave of orgasms spasmed through me in a continual stream.

I couldn't kick my legs the way he had them spread apart. Instead, I used my fists to pummel his strong calves, but with no results. He suddenly switched tactics, no longer forcing the orgasms and now denying them.

 

ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE SERIES



Available in Kindle Unlimited

BLURB:

I have never met a brat I could not tame... and I'll be damned if I let my wife be the first.

When I sat down at the negotiation table with Don CalogerĂ , I expected to leave again with full control of his shipping lanes, and as many other concessions as I could wring from him.

What I did not expect, was to leave with his daughter on my arm, and my ring on her finger.

Vittoria may give the appearance of the perfect mafia princess in public, but behind closed doors she is a complete and utter brat. Which suits my own desires perfectly, as there is nothing I enjoy more than painting a woman's backside red before I bring her to heights of ecstasy she's never known.

Each time she runs from me, I catch her. And each punishment I inflict on her gorgeous body only makes me more determined to keep her by my side forever.

Whether she wants to be there or not.


Available in Kindle Unlimited

The one woman I can't have, is the only woman I want...

In the operating room or the club, my rules are the same: Don't get attached, and my word is law. Nobody defies me without consequences.

Especially not pretty little nurses with sharp tongues. Taking Gaby Cala to my office so I can punish her sweet bottom before driving her wild with pleasure isn't exactly hospital protocol, but a woman like her needs a firm hand.

And I need Gaby.

Even if it means defying my family and breaking all of my own rules to have her.


Rogue London is a Canadian author who writes sassy, steamy, suspenseful romances featuring alpha men with a soft spot for the women they inevitably fall for.

Rogue's imagination is limitless for exploring the power exchange dynamic in her stories. Her heroines are often sassy, strong women and submissive for the right Dom, Daddy, or Master and include a Happily Ever After.

Connect with Rogue:

Website   Goodreads   Bookbub   Facebook
Facebook Group   Instagram   Twitter   TikTok
Pinterest   YouTube   Newsletter Signup


No comments:

Post a Comment