Monday, July 29, 2024

Author at a Glance - SERENA AKEROYD


USA Today and International Best Selling Author, I am most known for my mafia and MC series set in the Five Points' Mob Universe.

An avid reader of all things romance, I first started my career as a Why Choose author in both contemporary and paranormal. I eventually made my way to MF romance where I found my groove with the O’Donnelly brothers, the Satan Sinners, the Valentini Family, and most recently, the New York Stars and Pigeon Creek series!

In my back list, you can find some MM, MF, MFM and Why Choose romances. HEA guaranteed!

When I'm not writing, I'm either reading, traveling or coloring.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Serena Akeroyd!

REX - Dark & Dirty Sinners MC (Book 9)

BROKEN


Connect with Serena:

Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Facebook Groups:

Instagram:

Threads:

Twitter:

Newsletter Signup:

No comments:

Post a Comment