Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Author at a Glance - EVE M RILEY


I have worked for many years in the tech startup scene writing screeds of notes*, the results of which you'll find in The Techboys Series. The Refusal is the first novel of this series and in all eight books are planned.**

I love helping people escape their daily lives for a short while with the help of a steamy romance, some fun, strong women and gorgeous fictional boyfriends!

I am a Scottish author based in Edinburgh with my husband and I have two grown up children. When I'm not reading or writing, I love running and can often be found in local cafes or out enjoying the beautiful wilderness of Scotland.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Eve M Riley!

Interview with Eve M Riley

THE PHOTOGRAPH - The Techboys Series (Book 4) THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - The Photograph (August 20th)


Connect with Eve:

Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Instagram:

TikTok:

Newsletter Signup:


No comments:

Post a Comment