Tuesday, July 2, 2024

PRE-ORDER - HIS JERSEY GIRL by Ann Jensen


HIS JERSEY GIRL by Ann Jensen
Stateside Doms - Book 21

Genre/Tropes: Daddy Dom, Wrong Side of the Tracks, MMA Sports Romance

Release Date: July 5, 2024

Add to Goodreads


ON PRE-ORDER



I’m not a man used to losing. And I’m not about to start with her.

From the moment I lay eyes on sweet Little Alyssa, I know she’s meant to be mine. Everything about her, from her wide emerald eyes to her lithe body seems like it was made for me.

Her innocence calls out to the Daddy in me, while her gorgeous body begs to be claimed in every possible way. And when I get her over my knee, there’s no doubting the effect my discipline has on my naughty Little girl.

But as innocent and trusting as she is, she has her doubts about me. About whether I’ll stick around once my month in New Jersey is up.

Winning her heart might just be the fight of my life—and it’s a fight I have no intention of losing.

 

Ann Jensen is a snarky Jersey Woman who dreamed of one day becoming an author.

She writes romance with bigger than life characters who have to dodge every obstacle she gleefully throws in their paths.

Somehow her characters also find time for steamy fun on their way to their HEAs.

She also runs a successful podcast with fellow author, Skylar West.  Here is their link https://www.buzzsprout.com/1834064.

Website:

Facebook Group:

Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok:

Newsletter Signup:

No comments:

Post a Comment