Monday, July 29, 2024

REVIEW - STEAMY EVER AFTER Anthology


I loved this anthology! It is loaded with amazing stories with wonderful characters. It has everything you could ask for... 

MFM romance, MC romance, second-chance romance, BDSM romance, workplace romance, forced proximity roommate romance, single-mom romance, cowboy romance, ex-boyfriend's brother romance along with mental issues including OCD, physical abuse, stalker... 

They cover it all! This anthology is steamy hot from cover to cover and is the perfect way to add some new authors to your reading list. I know I have! They are all amazing! 

Highly recommend not only this anthology but all of the authors who contributed their stories.


Get the STEAMY EVER AFTER Anthology today!

Check out all my interviews/reviews for Willow Winters!

Check out all my interviews/reviews for Lydia Michaels!

No comments:

Post a Comment