Thursday, April 27, 2023

Author at a Glance - JUSTIN BOURNE BORING


I live in North Carolina with my beautiful wife and my lovely stepdaughter. 

I work as a CT tech during the day but my true love is art. I am an artist and writer at heart. I enjoy bringing my characters to life and challenging my writing skills by changing genres. My beautiful wife is the one who got me into romance. 

I love living in the mountains and hiking but have lived all over the country and enjoy writing about all of these various locations.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Justin Bourne Boring!

Interview with Justin Bourne Boring

STORY BEHIND THE STORY - A Thousand Scars for You Series (April 30th!)


Connect with Justin:

Linkt.ree:
linktr.ee/jwereboi

Email:

Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Facebook Author Page:

Facebook Group:

Instagram:

Twitter:

TikTok:

YouTube:

Ko-Fi:

Newsletter Sign-Up:


No comments:

Post a Comment