Tuesday, April 11, 2023

NEW RELEASE - MONSTER by VT Do



Monster by VT Do
King’s Men Series - Book Three

GENRE - Dark, Contemporary MC Romance
 RELEASE DATE – April 10th, 2023


BLURB

The road to hell is paved by the President of the King's Men MC.

I saved the youngest son of the President of the notorious King’s Men MC.

And what do I get for thanks?

The crazy man abducted me.

Dominic Madden is a monster.

Held captive in his house, he says this is to protect me.

There are traitors in his club, and they’ve seen my face.

I should be thanking him.

He calls me his.

He says he will never let me go.

He says he owns me.

I should hate him.

I didn’t.

Take everything.

Take all of me.

The more time he holds me captive, the more I want this monster to own me.



AVAILABLE NOW
US / UK / CAD / AUS


Author Bio

V.T. Do grew up in beautiful Colorado with words on her mind and dreams in her eyes. Writing has always been the best way for her to express herself, and she has been doing that for as long as she can remember. 

When she's not writing, you can find her talking to herself, daydreaming, hunting magical creatures, and reading. 

She is the author of The Young and the Sinner, book 1 of the Entangled Past Series, Dirty Professor, book 1 of the Dirty Series, and The Mess You Left Behind, an enemies-to-lovers romance, now available on Amazon’s Kindle.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment