Monday, May 6, 2024

PRE-ORDER - MASTER HEIMDALL by Rogue London & Ann Jensen


NOW ON PRE-ORDER

MASTER HEIMDALL by Rogue London & Ann Jensen
Masters of Midgard - Book 3

Genre/Trope: BDSM – Office romance

Releases on May 14, 2024





BLURB:

Office romance might be taboo but when your boss is as hot as mine who can resist? 

I’ve always lived life on my terms but something about his dark aura makes me want to kneel at his feet.

Our chemistry brought us together. Only problem is he wants to track my every move, and I love my freedom.

At least I did until my good intentions put me in peril and both our worst fears came true.

Held hostage, my only thought is if he finds me on time, I’d be happy to live with his gaze always on me.


EXCERPT @ 2024 Rogue London & Ann Jensen 

“Here we go.” Lincoln opened another soundless wooden door and we entered a beautiful conference room that had twelve seats around a large oval glass table. “Gabriel will be right along. Don’t let him throw you, he’s a pussycat under all that dominant attitude.”  

With that cryptic and unhelpful advice, Lincoln left. Usually how dominant someone was didn’t come up in an interview. Was this meeting meant to be a hookup or a job? Would Mari do that tome? I’d like to think not. Hopefully, it wasjust that all of her friends, except me, wereDoms and they’re used to dealing with each other in a certain way.

I sat, doing my best to look relaxed. Unfortunately, all my cool flew out the window when the most gorgeous man I’d ever seen walked in. It was all I could do to rein myself in and not gape at him. Tall is a term that is usually used for people who are over six feet but this man was at least six inches taller than that. You wouldn’t think that would make much of a difference, but it did.

He was massive but not in a thick football player way, or thin like a basketball player. He wasthat perfect muscly goodness that was a swimmer or soccer player. It didn’t help that he wasn’t wearing a button-down shirt that would blunt the mouthwatering effect his physique instilled.

Instead, he was wearing a tight black tee that hugged the well-defined muscles of his chest to the point I could count every line in his abdomen. Nope, not an inch of fat to blunt the temptation of tracing each dip with my tongue.

One… two… three… yup, an eight-pack of goodness to tempt the eye. It would probably be unprofessional to ask him if I could practice reading braille on his stomach, right? As if his body wasn’t a big enough lure to have me taking off my clothes, his eyes were a piercing blue/black color that almost looked like the night sky as it touched the ocean.

His features were so classically aquiline that Roman sculptors would have brawled for the right to depict him in stone. I could easily picture him as an emperor, or a demigod, right down to the dark-golden hair that crowned his head. 

Down girl, we are here for a purpose, and it doesn’t involve satisfying your libido.

“Who are you?”

All of my dirty thoughts came to a screeching halt at the derision in his voice. If he expected me to believe he didn’t know exactly who I was, then he had another thing coming. 

 

Also in the series


BLURB 

Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

When I hit rock bottom I found Club Midgard was looking to hire. I knew nothing about BDSM when I interviewed with a man I couldn’t have dreamt up if I’d tried. 

In his world women were protected.

In his world women were honored.

In his world lay safety and happiness.

ONLY if I gave him my submission.

But when my past catches up, will I lose the only man who’s mastered me, mind, body and soul?

 


BLURB:









 

ABOUT ROGUE LONDON:

Rogue London is a Canadian author who writes steamy, suspenseful romances featuring alpha men with a soft spot for the women they inevitably fall for.

Rogue's imagination is limitless when it comes to exploring the power exchange dynamic in her stories. Her heroines are often sassy, strong women and submissive for the right Dom, Daddy, or Master and include a Happily Ever After.

Website:











Newsletter Signup:
https://bit.ly/3RAUNOM

ABOUT ANN JENSEN:

Ann Jensen is a snarky Jersey Woman who dreamed of one day becoming an author.

She writes romance with bigger than life characters who have to dodge every obstacle she gleefully throws in their paths.

Somehow her characters also find time for steamy fun on their way to their HEAs.

She also runs a successful podcast with fellow author, Skylar West.  Here is their link https://www.buzzsprout.com/1834064.

Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Facebook Group:

Instagram:

Twitter:

TikTok:

Podcast:

No comments:

Post a Comment