Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Author at a Glance - WILLOW WINTERS

 

I started writing after having my little girl, Evie, December of 2015. All during my pregnancy with her I read. I only wanted to read romance novels and I read everything I could get my hands on. I would read a book a day — sometimes two. In January I was staying up late with her and just thinking of all these stories. They came to me constantly. I finally sat down and just started writing. I always wanted to do it so I figured, why not?

I never thought I would reach this point of success to be honest. It’s insane to me that I have connected with so many readers.And I love each and every one of them for all of their support. I’ll be honest, some days are HARD. I have my littles during the day and I write at night. Some days are just simply exhausting and then I hear from a reader and it motivates me to push through and keep writing.  I couldn’t be more grateful for this wonderful career.

 When I had my baby girl, I needed a piece of me back and a challenge.  I set out for it to be fun and to have some mommy time.  I never anticipated it would turn into this. 


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Willow Winters!

INTERVIEW with Willow Winters

REVIEW - KISS ME - Love the Way (Book One)
REVIEW - HOLD ME - Love the Way (Book Two)

REVIEW - YOU HAVE A PIECE OF MY HEART Collection

TEQUILA ROSE - Tequila Rose Duet (Book One)
AUTUMN NIGHT WHISKEY - Tequila Rose Duet (Book Two)
SMALL TOWN, BIG RUMORS audiobook - Tequila Rose Complete Duet

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - To Be Claimed Saga



No comments:

Post a Comment