Wednesday, July 20, 2022

REVIEW - WOUNDS OF TIME by Stevie D. Parker


It's two days before Christmas and the strip club down the street opened early for the stockbrokers for their annual holiday party.  Everyone kids with him and ask if he is going to at least pretend to like the girls this year.

Vince has been married for twenty years and these dancers aren't much older than his sixteen-year-old daughter.  He is sitting at the bar and glances up when the third dancer comes on stage.  It's the first time he had paid attention to the stage and he is mesmerized.

Vince asks to talk to the dancer and they end up going to the roof to talk.  Bianca is much younger than him, but he has never been so attracted to anyone in his life.  Before leaving he gives her a kiss and asks her to meet him next year at the same time and place.  He told her she was his Christmas Fairy.

Considering this book revolves around an adulterous relationship, I am hugely surprised by how much I loved this story.  It is very well written and the characters are fully developed and relatable.

This is such an emotional read.  I don't know the last time I cried so hard reading a book.  Do not read this book if you are looking for a happily ever after because you won't find it here.  I was heartbroken at the end of this book.

This book is action-packed, steamy hot with a major twist and a heart-wrenching ending.  All I can say is WOW!  One of my best reads of the year.


Start reading WOUNDS OF TIME today!


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Stevie D. Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment