Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Author at a Glance - LOUISE MURCHIE

 

So you want to know about me?

I’m a busy mum that’s taken to writing the ideas in my head during the Covid-19 pandemic. The first book I wrote, I decided to self-publish.

That was Gone Dutch. I had an astrology friend work out when it was best for me to publish it, and April 23rd 2021 was the best date. Despite it being ready six weeks beforehand, that’s when I published it.

I read as the lockdown has given me back a passion for reading, not that I could do much about anything else when the kids were in bed, the paint or plaster was drying! Not all the ideas in my busy head, make it to a decent stage so I write mostly for myself! I’ll publish when I have a good feeling for what I’ve written.

I have three kids (four if you count the husband being the biggest child), a mad border collie dog, a fluffy black rag-doll cat and a good pair of walking boots. My other hobbies include gardening, card making, sleeping and reading. Add in friends, coffee, cake and being a rugby/dance/taxi mum, it’s a wonder I get anything done!!

When do I find the time to write? When the kids are in school, mainly. Some evenings I write, but on others, I read. Especially helpful when I’m stuck at the rugby club for training! But, I’ve often taken the tablet and charged up Bluetooth keyboard there too; it just depends on what it is I need to do in those magical few hours.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Louise Murchie!

INTERVIEW with Louise Murchie

THE INSIDE SCOOP - Love and Unity Anthology (complete anthology)

RELIGHT MY FIRE - Piper Falls: Firehouse 49 (Book 6)





No comments:

Post a Comment