Thursday, October 27, 2022

REVIEW - HEART OF STONE by Dakota Willink


Krystina was working on the end cap display at Wally's Grocery Store and telling her boss how much she hated the design.  It was an upside-down pyramid that extended past the end cap area and an accident waiting to happen.

She had been working at Wally's for a few years and although she graduated a few months ago she was grateful for the hours until she could find a job in marketing especially since the store was having financial trouble after the stock market drop hit the small grocers hard.

As she was getting ready for her shift the next day another employee told her that Mr. Roberts wanted her to down the aisle to meet the new investor.  As she rushed to the front to see why she was needed her she was mesmerized by the gorgeous man standing next to her boss.

BAM....the next thing she knows she is planted on the floor and looking up in embarrassment after running into the end cap display.

I absolutely loved this story!  It is very well written and the characters are fully developed and relatable.  This is book one in a five-book series and they must be read in order so expect cliffhangers.

I love Kristina and Alexander.  Both Kristina and Alexander have secrets they aren't willing to share.  Secrets that could ultimately tear them apart.  

This book is action-packed from word one.  I love how this writer eases us into Alexander's lifestyle and gives us peeks at Alexander's vulnerabilities and fears.  I laughed and laughed over Kristina's 'angel' and 'devil' on her shoulder.

If you want a smoking hot romance with elements of BDSM you want to read this story.  It does leave you with a cliffhanger, but I can't wait to read the rest of Kristina and Alexander's story!  Both Kristina and Alexander have dark pasts that they still allow to control their life and I can't wait to see how they overcome their fears of the past repeating.

This is the first time that I have read anything by Dakota Willink and I was unable to put the book down once I began.  The storyline was engaging and pulled me in immediately.  The characters are amazing and I just want to say I want an Alexander.

This series also has a Spotify playlist that I highly recommend!



HEART OF STONE is book one of five in THE STONE Series

Start reading HEART OF STONE today!


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Dakota Willink!

No comments:

Post a Comment