Sunday, October 23, 2022

Author at a Glance - HANNAH KANE



After a life changing tragedy, I challenged myself to do something I had always wanted to do -write a romance series.

So I am thrilled that I now have two series released.

I remember learning to read at age four and never stopped. Writing came later but that also became a lifelong passion.

I believe the gift of story came from my mother and was so deeply instilled that I logically became a children’s librarian and professional storyteller.

I now spend my days working part time in a crisis center, enjoying family and friends in the comfort of the lakeside neighborhood where I grew up, and of course, happily writing romance.


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Hannah Kane!

Interview with Hannah Kane

THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE GIRL - Door County Daddies (Book One)

SIGNS OF LOVE - Love Signs (Book One)
SIGNS OF COURAGE - Love Signs (Book Two)
SIGNS OF HOPE - Love Signs (Book Three)

THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - Door County Daddies Series


Connect with Hannah:


Website:

Amazon:

Goodreads:

Bookbub:

Facebook:

Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment