Wednesday, February 15, 2023

REVIEW - VOYEUR by Ida Brady


Savannah had learned so much about her sexuality and what kinks turned her on and which were a total turnoff in the time she has spent with Arcas in the last three months. She is both terrified and excited as they approach the luxurious estate. 

She is about to join her first orgy. One of many sexual experiences that she has experienced in order to write her online sex blog "Sexcapades" and her private channel. 

It is pure contemporary erotica with a twist on the gamer's world with a bit of Regency romance thrown in.  

This is book two of the series and I would highly suggest that you read book one first if you enjoy high kink involving FF, MM, orgy etc. I have not read book one and I really think I missed some main components of the storyline as this was two romances in one...a contemporary story with Savannah and Arcas and then a Regency romance with Emmaline and the Duke of Maddern.

I actually enjoyed the Regency portion of the story better, but only because 'sexcapades' portion is not my general reading material. My confusion...which may have been addressed in book one...is the combining of the genres within this book. I know that Savannah writes a sex blog, but is she also writing the story between Emmaline and the Duke of Maddern? As I stated, read book one first.

I did read the blurb for book one after reading this book - something I normally don't do when I am asked to review a book because I want to start a book without any clues before opening the page, but I somehow missed that her boyfriend 'Cas' is a paraplegic. I didn't re-read the beginning of this book to see if it was an oversight and something else I missed from not reading book one.

But, despite my personal reading preferences, the book is very well written and the characters are fully developed and relatable. I will go back at a later time and read book one in order to catch up and especially Emmaline and the Duke of Maddern's portion of the story. Again, this is just my personal reading preference.

If you don't read FF, MM, orgy or other kinks, this may not be for you, but it was an enjoyable read despite my confusion.


VOYEUR is book two in THE GAMER'S GIRLFRIEND Series

Start reading VOYEUR today!


Start reading THE GAMER'S GIRLFRIEND Series today!


Check out all my interviews/reviews for Ida Brady!


No comments:

Post a Comment