Wednesday, May 11, 2022

NEW RELEASE- STOLEN TRUST by VT Do



Stolen Trust by V.T. Do

GENRE- Contemporary Romance
 RELEASE DATE – May 10th, 2022


BLURB

Ethan
I promised her one night.

That was the only thing I was capable of giving her.

I know better than to seduce an innocent.

And that's precisely what Jocelyn Bexley is.

She's pure, unsullied… beautiful.

I should have left her alone.

I am unworthy of touching an angel, but like the undeserving sinner that I am, I selfishly took her for that one night, and it changed everything.

Now, everything in my life revolves around him.

Soon, it revolves around her as well.

And the more time I spend with her, the deeper I fall.

But can she forgive me when she finds out the secrets I've been keeping?

Can she trust me?

Jocelyn
Ethan Adler is an enigma.

A sexy, tattooed-covered, dirty mouth enigma.

With beautiful bright green eyes and the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen on any man, I was gone the second we met.

I didn't have any regrets.

There's no future for us.

I know that.

But I want him anyway.

Even if it's just for one night, I want him.

I took a piece of him with me that night only to leave it behind months later. Leave him behind.

A second chance meeting brings Ethan back into my life.

Or so I thought.

And yet, I don't know how to walk away from him again.

If only I could.

*** Trigger Warning***

There are mentions of suicide in the book, and one particular scene relating to it.


PURCHASE NOW
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Author Bio

V.T. Do grew up in beautiful Colorado with words on her mind and dreams in her eyes. Writing has always been the best way for her to express herself, and she has been doing that for as long as she can remember. When she's not writing, you can find her talking to herself, daydreaming, hunting magical creatures, and reading. She is the author of The Young and the Sinner, book 1 of the Entangled Past Series, Dirty Professor, book 1 of the Dirty series, and The Mess You Left Behind, an enemies-to-lovers romance, now available on Amazon’s Kindle.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment