Sunday, May 22, 2022

NEW RELEASE - WEST by Vanessa Vale

West by Vanessa Vale is now live!


She's a ball-busting businesswoman with a need for control. I'm a laid-back rancher.
Who's going to win this battle? Me. Yeah, I'm going to rule her world.
I might be a billionaire, but I'm a Montana rancher through and through. I lead a simple, quiet life. I don't care about contracts and mergers.
Then why do I want the feisty, pint-sized lawyer from New York?
She's everything I'm not, a workaholic with something to prove.
When I get her separated from her cell, her laptop--and her panties--she'll see there's more to life than the corner office.
Except I might find there's more for me than riding the open range.

 

Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Kobo!


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3nfYEmm

 

Meet Vanessa

A USA Today bestseller, Vanessa Vale writes tempting romance with unapologetic bad boys who don’t just fall in love, they fall hard. Her 75+ books have sold over one million copies. She lives in the American West where she's always finding inspiration for her next story. While she’s not as skilled at social media as her kids, she loves to interact with readers.

Connect with Vanessa

Website:

Goodreads:

Amazon:

Facebook:

Facebook Group:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Bookbub:

TikTok

No comments:

Post a Comment