Thursday, August 12, 2021

NEW RELEASE - HIS DANCER by Darcy Rose & Lucy Smoke



HIS DANCER by Darcy Rose & Lucy Smoke
Release Date: August 11th   




AVAILABLE NOW!!!




Blurb:

I don’t know how it happened. One moment I was standing outside the diner fumbling with my car keys and the next a bag was placed over my head and I was put in the back of a car. 

Who would want to kidnap me? I’m a nobody, a good girl, just doing my best to make ends meet.

Afraid for my life I beg and plead until I come face to face with my captor. Ace is a brute of a man, with strong hands, green eyes, and a dark smile that makes me weak in the knees.

Everything about him says: DANGER

It’s all kind of wrong to look at him and get swoony but I can’t help it.

When I find out the reason I was taken I’m certain he’ll kill me, but when he kisses me instead I know he’s never letting me go, and that’s almost as terrifying as death.


About Darcy:

If you like your stories short, taboo, and kinky, then a Darcy Rose book is perfect for you.

She writes about shy and innocent heroines, to match them up with dark and intense heroes who have only eyes for one girl.


Connect w/Darcy:

Facebook:
Goodreads:
Amazon:
Instagram:
Newsletter Signup:


About Lucy:

Lucy Smoke, also known as Lucinda Dark for her fantasy works, has a master’s degree in English and is a self-proclaimed creative chihuahua.

She enjoys feeding her wanderlust, cover addiction, as well as her face, and truly hopes people will stop giving her bath bombs as gifts. Bath’s get cold too fast and it’s just not as wonderful as the commercials make it out to be when the tub isn’t a jacuzzi.

When she’s not on a never-ending quest to find the perfect milkshake, she lives and works in the southern United States with her beloved fur-baby, Hiro, and her family and friends.

Want to be kept up to date? Think about joining the author’s group or signing up for their newsletter below.


Connect w/Lucy:

Facebook:
Goodreads:
Amazon:
Instagram:
Newsletter:


No comments:

Post a Comment